Author Topic: A couple rayguns...  (Read 1639 times)

typhooforme

• Sergeant Major
  • "The Monster was the best friend I ever had."
A couple rayguns...
« on: December 11, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »
These were from Forry's old home, too.  He thought MAYBE the bottom one--which is solid rubber and has undergone some softening/decomp--was tv used, possibly on a Buck Rogers episode.  Top one has beautifully machined parts, all solid--no moving parts. 
Robert in Ohio

"I donít care what they do, so long as they donít do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

cryptchick

• New Recruit
Re: A couple rayguns...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 02:51:57 AM »
Neat ray guns!  And to think that maybe Buck Rogers used one to thwart the bad guys. About how long are they?  Judging from the grip size, maybe 8" or 10"?  The bottom one does look a little malformed, but the top one is a real beauty!
Jill     
What if doin' the hokey-pokey IS what it's all about!

fmofmpls

• Army General
  • Play nice!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »
Uh .. Robert. Didn't you see the sign on the front door here? "No firearms allowed on the premises".  ;D

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

typhooforme

• Sergeant Major
  • "The Monster was the best friend I ever had."
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 12:14:38 AM »
Uh .. Robert. Didn't you see the sign on the front door here? "No firearms allowed on the premises".  ;D

But, General--I've got a license for these--see, right here...it says, "Licensed in the Worm Nebula and all Western Galaxies..."....Uh, I'll get 'em right outta here, sir. 

Robert in Ohio

"I donít care what they do, so long as they donít do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell