You Axed For It - photos from the Freddie Poe collection.

Started by Gasport, April 08, 2013, 09:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Freddie kept this giveaway from the Warren Theater in Worcester when he went to see the movie Birds in 1963!

:)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Here's one of the volumes from an early (circa 1900) ten volume Edgar Allen Poe book set from Freddie's collection:

8)

Hepcat

Here's a neat colouring book from Freddie's collection dutifully signed by Zacherley (though Zach had nothing to do with its publication):

Some of the pages are already coloured in although Freddie swears that he didn't do it and that it's all someone else's work.

:-\

Hepcat

Freddie just acquired for $50 this fabulous back glass from the Dracula pinball machine Stern released in 1979:

Here's a good shot of the whole machine Stern produced at the time:

thrhrt

Hepcat

A&W gave out a Munsters themed metal and plastic pedal car as a promotional piece prior to Halloween sometime in the 1999-2001 years:

Freddie managed to get one in really nice condition for $100 at a local show last week! Here are some photos:

Unfortunately he says it's too small for him. I guess he'll have to lose weight.

:(

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on May 23, 2019, 03:26:00 PM
A&W gave out a Munsters themed metal and plastic pedal car as a promotional piece prior to Halloween sometime in the 1999-2001 years:

Freddie managed to get one in really nice condition for $100 at a local show last week! Here are some pictures:

Unfortunately he says it's too small for him. I guess he'll have to lose weight.

:(

Good score and super rad!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Wolfman

Nice scores! I guess Freddie's doing better if he's out and about again.

JP

Hepcat

Yes indeed! His enthusiasm for accumulating treasures from the past has been rekindled. Here are a few more items that Freddie picked up at the same show.

A lithograohed print from 1846 of a painting by James Walker of England:

This wood plaque:

These model kits:

And this wild cool Craft Master Monster Mask kit from 1978!

8)

Hepcat

Here's a fabulous sealed Hasbro Granpa Munster Oil Painting by Numbers set from Freddie's collection:

8)

Hepcat

Here's a wild cool movie theater giveaway from Freddie's collection:

8)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on June 06, 2019, 05:57:23 PM

8)

Wow!! That is super cool. Gort as a mask. I dig promos.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on June 06, 2019, 05:57:23 PM

I would love to have one of those!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on June 06, 2019, 08:29:07 PM
They are Freddie tells me scarce these days.

A 68 yr old piece of cardboard? Nooooooo!  ;D
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website