TV on DVD What are you watching now?

Started by Wicked Lester, February 24, 2013, 12:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Lester

Recently watched the classic  full mini series Salems Lot. Currently working on Masters of Horror Season one box set. Some good stuff here.

Creepy

I'm about 1/2 thru the Logan's Run T.V. show, one of my favorites growing up.
Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

horrorhunter

Quote from: Wicked Lester on August 20, 2014, 10:34:49 PM
Recently watched the classic  full mini series Salems Lot. Currently working on Masters of Horror Season one box set. Some good stuff here.
Yes. My favorite episode is Jenifer which is based on a story in Creepy #63 by Bruce Jones and Bernie Wrightson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mOH2Y9OjU#

Carrie Anne Fleming is megahot even in that hideous makeup.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Wicked Lester

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 21, 2014, 01:05:55 AM
Yes. My favorite episode is Jenifer which is based on a story in Creepy #63 by Bruce Jones and Bernie Wrightson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mOH2Y9OjU#

Carrie Anne Fleming is megahot even in that hideous makeup.

You're kidding!?  :o We just watched that one tonite and we HATED it.  The whole plot was so far fetched compared to what a real person would do. If it got as far as the mutant girl in my basement eating a neighbor kid I would pull my service revolver and empty it into her ugly head. u6juu

I do like that cover. Reminds me of that great mid 80's movie DOLLS, seen this at least 30 times.

"Dolls" Trailer

horrorhunter

Quote from: Wicked Lester on August 21, 2014, 02:15:32 AM
You're kidding!?  :o We just watched that one tonite and we HATED it.  The whole plot was so far fetched compared to what a real person would do. If it got as far as the mutant girl in my basement eating a neighbor kid I would pull my service revolver and empty it into her ugly head. u6juu
???

No...not kidding. Try to look beneath the surface and understand what Jenifer does to men...that's where the real horror is.

Maybe someone else will check it out and enjoy it.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

Quote from: Wicked Lester on August 21, 2014, 02:15:32 AM
You're kidding!?  The whole plot was so far fetched compared to what a real person would do. If it got as far as the mutant girl in my basement eating a neighbor kid I would pull my service revolver and empty it into her ugly head.
Are YOU kidding? I would encourage any mutant girl to eat ALL of my neighbor's obnoxious kids.

Wicked Lester

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 21, 2014, 02:47:01 AM
???

No...not kidding. Try to look beneath the surface and understand what Jenifer does to men...that's where the real horror is.

Maybe someone else will check it out and enjoy it.

I kept telling the wife that Jenifer had some kind of silent power. I still wanna know how this guy was able to get her out of the mental facility.

horrorhunter

Friday The 13th: The Series (1987-1990)

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

I'm watching "The Leftovers" on HBO. The title led me to think it was about a family that always ordered too much food at restaurants. Turns out it's a rapture/nightmare scenario. Not bad so far.

Anthony Caranci

Started watching The Munsters Season 1. Will start viewing The Twilight Zone Season 4 Sept. 1 2014.

poppydave

I just finished watching the evening news and after I finish watching " Cheyenne " on the western channel I'm in the mood to watch " moon of the wolf " which was a (TV Movie 1972) starring David Janssen,  Barbara Rush, Bradford Dillman, John Beradino, Royal Dano, Geoffrey Lewis and John Davis Chandler. I will be watching this on (NetFlix) .
Dave

Most Horrible

I'm in the middle of "Friday the 13th - The Series"...season 1 disc 3. I am hooked. Never watched it in first run...too bad.  -mh

"Do you like gin? It is my only weakness..."- Dr. Pretorius

Sean

I DVR the Night Gallery series off Me TV and watch it when I can.  I watched The Raven last night on Svengoolie's show and Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein today.

Universal Steve

Just bought the Dudley Do Right cartoon series.  A favorite of mine as a kid and I have watched a couple of episodes and it is still funny!
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

monsterphile

Just binge-watched Deadwood, currently watching Season 6 (the final season) of The Deda Zone, and up next will be the 3rd and fthe 13th: The Series.  Plenty more to watch after that.

Rob