TV on DVD What are you watching now?

Started by Wicked Lester, February 24, 2013, 12:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Howler

"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Mord

Just finished the final season of Dexter. Really gonna miss it.

McDougals House of Horror

Quote from: Mord on October 08, 2013, 01:30:16 AM
Just finished the final season of Dexter. Really gonna miss it.

Impossible to replace that great show -- so unique and so well-written & acted. Leaves a big gap on Sunday nights after 8 years. Hopefully Bates Motel will get better and sort of fill the void.
"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

Mord

Quote from: McDougals House of Horror on October 08, 2013, 02:50:17 AM
Impossible to replace that great show -- so unique and so well-written & acted. Leaves a big gap on Sunday nights after 8 years. Hopefully Bates Motel will get better and sort of fill the void.
I agree (though I'm satisfied with Bates Motel so far). Also, Walking Dead is about to start up again.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

zombiehorror

This past weekend I watched all the Roseanne Halloween episodes!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: zombiehorror on October 10, 2013, 03:23:42 AM
This past weekend I watched all the Roseanne Halloween episodes!

That's a nice little DVD collection, isn't it - and cheap, too.

I wish some other shows would do the same with their holiday episodes.  They could even make Thanksgiving and Christmas collections.
ADAM

McDougals House of Horror

Quote from: Mord on October 10, 2013, 02:02:51 AM
I agree (though I'm satisfied with Bates Motel so far). Also, Walking Dead is about to start up again.

I must be the only person on earth, alive or dead, who has not seen The Walking Dead. I think I'm just zombied out so I haven't had any interest in watching it. I'll have to give it a try...
"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

Mord

Quote from: McDougals House of Horror on October 16, 2013, 12:02:21 AM
I must be the only person on earth, alive or dead, who has not seen The Walking Dead. I think I'm just zombied out so I haven't had any interest in watching it. I'll have to give it a try...
It's such a great show (writing, acting, cinematography, effects, music etc.), it would even be worthwhile without the zombies.

marsattacks666

CreepysFan

Just got THE FLASH complete series.  Lots of cheesy superhero fun, and even Karen watches it with me.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on October 16, 2013, 12:14:47 AM
  It's such a great show (writing, acting, cinematography, effects, music etc.), it would even be worthwhile without the zombies.
Ditto.

I usually don't run with the herd, but Walking Dead is one of the few shows I actually look forward to.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

jimm

Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are two of the very few shows I looked forward to also. Everything else is pretty much vintage TV, sports, and movies...

marsattacks666