Classic Collection Artwork!!

Started by crissrudd4554, February 23, 2013, 09:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crissrudd4554

This is as close as I've ever found to the Creature cover without any text. An image I cropped of a cover of a Spanish VHS cover.

Quote from: Clerk13 on December 08, 2022, 02:41:58 AM
I swear I didn't rip off your Dracula cover. I'd made my perosnal copy before I even knew of this page.

No worries. Nice work with yours. :)

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Clerk13 on December 08, 2022, 02:41:58 AM
I swear I didn't rip off your Dracula cover. I'd made my perosnal copy before I even knew of this page.

Dude, they don't even look alike!  I don't think anyone would think you ripped off crissrudd with this.  Both versions are great. 

Clerk13

Quote from: aura of foreboding on December 09, 2022, 06:55:26 AM
Dude, they don't even look alike!  I don't think anyone would think you ripped off crissrudd with this.  Both versions are great.

I've been accused of cover theft before due to making a similar looking cover, so I'm covering my own butt. Thank you, though, or the compliment.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Clerk13 on December 10, 2022, 02:57:08 AM
I've been accused of cover theft before due to making a similar looking cover, so I'm covering my own butt.

Hey? That butt looks mighty familiar! Are you sure you're not copying somebody else's butt?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

crissrudd4554

At the end of the day is are Dan made only so who is truly claiming ownership?? ;)

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Clerk13 on December 10, 2022, 02:57:08 AM
I've been accused of cover theft before due to making a similar looking cover.

Then you're around some pretty stupid people.   ;D  Better off blocking/ignoring them and living life. 

Clerk13

Quote from: aura of foreboding on December 10, 2022, 05:22:35 PM
Then you're around some pretty stupid people.   ;D  Better off blocking/ignoring them and living life.

Oh yea, they got the banhammer real fast.

Clerk13

Borrowed the front of the DVD cover crissrudd4554 uploaded, added the picture, typed the text and edited all it to fit a blu ray case.

Clerk13

Reworked the Frankenstein VHS into a blu ray cover

Clerk13

Let me know if you guys are getting tired of these.

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Clerk13

Wanted to show you folks what I do with the covers I out together.

Mike Scott

Did you put simulated damage on those covers, because the damage is identical on the Frank and Drac covers.  ;D
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Clerk13

Quote from: Mike Scott on December 15, 2022, 10:30:05 PM
Did you put simulated damage on those covers, because the damage is identical on the Frank and Drac covers.  ;D

Yea. On my Photoshop template, I have a distress layer that I use for the damage

crissrudd4554

If only Universal would do covers like that. They'd rather these images dissipate into the past.