Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiehorror

Stopped by Target and found the new Jaws Toony Terrors

Also found a Boris Karloff/Frankenstein Halloween card; the wife thinks I may have gotten one of these last year???

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Got the JADA Universal Monsters in.  They look nice!  I'll definitely be bringing them home soon.

geezer butler

Picked up the 14 inch Creech and Universal Studios' sign and poster at the Universal Studios gift shop. I was there for Halloween Horror Nights last weekend. The Chucky and Tiffany set and Exorcist tshirt I picked up at Halloween Town in Burbank, CA.

2021-09-24_03-58-42 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_10-38-17 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_10-38-53 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_03-57-44 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_03-58-00 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Monsters For Sale

I would have liked the sign on the door better if they had another monster from the 30's-40's.

Chucky kinda spoils it for me.
ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: geezer butler on September 25, 2021, 02:51:24 AM
Picked up the 14 inch Creech and Universal Studios' sign and poster at the Universal Studios gift shop.

Damn! I wish I lived near a Universal Studios gift shop!  :(

Nice haul!  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 25, 2021, 03:57:15 AM
Chucky kinda spoils it for me.

I know! Don't mix the classic with the new.
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

I consider Chucky/Child's Play a classic. Why not mix it up.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 25, 2021, 03:06:01 PM

Would you really have wanted Chucky in the Sideshow, or Diamond Select line of Universal monsters?
CREATURE FAN

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 25, 2021, 06:48:05 PM
Would you really have wanted Chucky in the Sideshow, or Diamond Select line of Universal monsters?

I wouldn't. :angel:

geezer butler

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 25, 2021, 03:06:01 PM

Yeah that's the way i feel. Im big Chucky fan, so i dont mind. But overall im not sure why they mix eras like that.

geezer butler

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 25, 2021, 04:07:58 AM
Damn! I wish I lived near a Universal Studios gift shop!  :(

Nice haul!  :)

Thanks Mike. Yeah  I was thinking of you my friend. Lotta cool Creech merch there. And they have, idk, half a dozen gift shops at the park. Plenty of opportunities to spend money, lol.  You may want to check online, if it interests you, but they had a limited edition Creature hoodie. It was pretty awesome, but very pricey. I already have a UM hoodie and Creature jacket, so i passed.

Mike Scott

Quote from: geezer butler on September 26, 2021, 03:09:07 AM
You may want to check online, if it interests you, but they had a limited edition Creature hoodie.

I'll see if I can find that online store. I don't buy clothes, though.
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 25, 2021, 06:48:05 PM

Actually.....
I would have really been ecstatic if Sideshow or Diamond select produced a Chucky/Childsplay figure.  As they did produce the other 80s classic Horror Slashers.
In my opinion, all of the 80s slashers are just as important and deservingly part of a classic era of Monsters. Universal or not.
Both Nosferatu and Lon Chaney/London After Midnight figures were produced by Sideshow and neither are Universal Monsters.
Again, to reiterate. They are all important. So.....yeah! I would have wanted Chucky to been included as well as the other Slashers.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 26, 2021, 03:21:54 PM
Actually.....
I would have really been ecstatic if Sideshow or Diamond select produced a Chucky/Childsplay figure.  As they did produce the other 80s classic Horror Slashers.
In my opinion, all of the 80s slashers are just as important and deservingly part of a classic era of Monsters. Universal or not.
Both Nosferatu and Lon Chaney/London After Midnight figures were produced by Sideshow and neither are Universal Monsters.
Again, to reiterate. They are all important. So.....yeah! I would have wanted Chucky to been included as well as the other Slashers.

I think Norman Bates deserves a spot before Chucky though,lol. He started all that slashery stuff.