Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1/6thtoyz

They did a great job of his likeness

Anton Phibes

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on December 19, 2015, 01:00:01 AM
Finally found this guy at Target. He was tough to find. Anyone collect the Walking Dead figures? I have most of them except for the 1st series.

I like the show. Havent gotten into the figures. My son has some. But they are quite nice. If I didnt have so much crap, errrr...high quality collectibles, in my house already, I would get them. :angel:

1/6thtoyz

The only issue is space. The price is right. Love the show.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on December 19, 2015, 01:23:36 AM
The only issue is space. The price is right. Love the show.

Space...the final frontier,lol. I need more too. Few more years maybe my kids will move out,lol.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Anton Phibes on December 19, 2015, 01:27:04 AM
Space...the final frontier,lol. I need more too. Few more years maybe my kids will move out,lol.
My daughters just finishing college and my son just started college, doesn't seem they are going any where's.
Maybe ad an edition? Lol

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Anton Phibes on December 19, 2015, 01:27:04 AM

Space is the big problem for me, too.

Still, when so many people in the world have to struggle to get enough to eat, it's hard to be cranky about not having enough space for all the stuff I can afford to buy.
ADAM

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on December 19, 2015, 01:37:24 AM
Space is the big problem for me, too.

Still, when so many people in the world have to struggle to get enough to eat, it's hard to be cranky about not having enough space for all the stuff I can afford to buy.
I feel guilty too because of my collection and a lot of people have very little, that's why I donated some of my collection to kids for Christmas.

Universal Steve

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on December 19, 2015, 01:29:29 AM
My daughters just finishing college and my son just started college, doesn't seem they are going any where's.
Maybe ad an edition? Lol

Space is a problem for me also. But when the kids got married and moved out I expanded my Universal Room by cleaning out the side of the basement and knocking down the wall and making one large room 16 x 40.  My collection is a result of a lifetime of collecting but I do miss the kids. Only get to see them on weekends because of everyone's work schedule. Like the rest of you I am sure, wall space is even a bigger problem. I have run out of room to put stuff on the walls. I might have to build a west wing just to get more wall space to finish hanging the pictures I have left.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Mord

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on December 19, 2015, 01:00:01 AM
Finally found this guy at Target. He was tough to find. Anyone collect the Walking Dead figures? I have most of them except for the 1st series.

That Tyreese is dead on! It does look like a photo. I wish MacFarlane did more horror figures. Their quality is top notch.

1/6thtoyz

Finally got my gray set of spoons, psyched. Now just have to finish my yellow set.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on December 20, 2015, 03:04:40 AM
Finally got my gray set of spoons, psyched. Now just have to finish my yellow set....

Gonna try to find an Orange set, too?

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=22089.0
ADAM

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on December 20, 2015, 03:13:05 AM
Gonna try to find an Orange set, too?

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=22089.0
Thanks for the link that was very interesting. Learned a lot about these little spoons.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on December 20, 2015, 03:20:48 AM
Thanks for the link that was very interesting. Learned a lot about these little spoons.
Just found a set of stirs on EBay. What a Christmas!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Mike Scott on December 21, 2015, 06:46:06 PM
Red, or Grey?
Mike
  Found a set of red. Greys my next stop. Did they make yellow stirs?