Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Now, I'm just confused (as usual).

Universalrocks

I want to thank Jim for reminding me about the Universal Monster Glassware. When I saw your post I immediately  called my local Spencer's too inquire if they had a set. Thankfully they did. When I went to pick them up the salesperson ask if I knew about the Frankenstein throw they also had. I had vaguely remembered seeing this also on the board here but had totally had forgotten about it. So I puchased it also. So all in all it was a great day for monsters. :D

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on October 16, 2015, 10:19:13 PM
For some reason, I thought you lived in Las Vegas, Mars.

I did for about forty years. Now I live in New York. Extremely happy here....whoop!!  Never lived on Mars. The atmosphere sucks.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 16, 2015, 11:17:40 PM
I did for about forty years. Now I live in New York. Extremely happy here....whoop!!  Never lived on Mars. The atmosphere sucks.
Oh yeah, no comparison. I would love to live in New York, but the cost of living would take up all my collecting money.

delviper

Japanese vinyl Big Frankie! Been wanting one for many years...

marsattacks666

Quote from: delviper on October 17, 2015, 01:05:11 AM

This is cool
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Wow, I haven't seen one of those in years! Do you mind me asking how much it set you back? Just curious.

Anton Phibes

Huh....I never even knew there was such a thing as a vinyl Japanese Big Frankie. ??? Interesting! Congrats!!

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: delviper on October 17, 2015, 01:05:11 AM

He is cool. What's the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

marsattacks666

This is interesting. This isn't the only Monster, Universal goodness Japan has produced.

delviper

Here's some info on this guy for those of you who are unfamiliar...

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/character_toy/big_frankie

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: delviper on October 17, 2015, 02:06:17 AM
Here's some info on this guy for those of you who are unfamiliar...

Why does it say "SRP - $12,800"?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

delviper

Mike Scott

Quote from: delviper on October 17, 2015, 03:59:59 AM
12,800 yen = around $107

Kinda confusing when they use the dollar sign.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website