Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedierThantheGrave

I went to TRU tonight looking for that Crimson Ghost or new Creech on the cheap (Van Helsing is already on clearance, btw) but came up empty handed.  I did, however, find Surf's Up Joker to go with Surf's Up Batman! There were actually two on the rack, I thought I had read somewhere that he was canceled for production, or at least delayed. Totally stoked I found him because like Batman he's hilarious, with his trunks over his pinstriped slacks! Cowabunga!
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on January 11, 2015, 04:18:53 AM
I went to TRU tonight looking for that Crimson Ghost or new Creech on the cheap (Van Helsing is already on clearance, btw) but came up empty handed.  I did, however, find Surf's Up Joker to go with Surf's Up Batman! There were actually two on the rack, I thought I had read somewhere that he was canceled for production, or at least delayed. Totally stoked I found him because like Batman he's hilarious, with his trunks over his pinstriped slacks! Cowabunga!

Great figure! I want one. Hope they do more villains and batgirl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on January 11, 2015, 04:21:39 AM
Great figure! I want one. Hope they do more villains and batgirl.

Totally! But then I really '60s surf anything.  In the toy line they also have the Riddler, Penguin, and Cat Woman, but the Joker and Bats have were the only ones who surfed in that episode.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on January 11, 2015, 04:29:43 AM
Totally! But then I really '60s surf anything.  In the toy line they also have the Riddler, Penguin, and Cat Woman, but the Joker and Bats have were the only ones who surfed in that episode.

I didn't mean surfers, figures in general

SpeedierThantheGrave

jimm

Those 2 scream for some crazy poses!

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: jimm on January 11, 2015, 02:56:51 PM
Those 2 scream for some crazy poses!
Like this? Because I laughed harder than I should've....

Mord

Love it! It brings a big smile to my face.

jimm

1/6thtoyz

Walking Dead paper weight I received for Christmas. Lights up.

Mord

That is very cool! Is that available for sale, or is it an AMC promo item?

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Mord on January 14, 2015, 05:06:36 AM
That is very cool! Is that available for sale, or is it an AMC promo item?
It was picked up in a store on the mall. It's about 1/6 scale.

Mord

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on January 14, 2015, 01:43:27 PM
  It was picked up in a store on the mall. It's about 1/6 scale.
Great, thanks for the info.

Mike Scott

Thanks to Adam "Monsters For Sale " for getting me a CREATURE pint glass!  :)

net pic

Also got one of these '90s Universal Store shopping bags. (Wolf Man on the reverse.)  I thought $12 was a good price. Better than ebay. I think the guy has more of them, if anybody is interested. http://www.tias.com/stores/silsnw/

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on January 11, 2015, 04:18:53 AM

Picked up the Joker yesterday at toysrus and he's pretty cool.