Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom Dave

Models would work great in it!  The shelves are pretty tall.  The top shelf will hold the Sideshow 12 inch figure boxes and the other shelves will hold the 8 inch figure packages.
"Your father was Frankenstein, but your mother was the lightning."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Phantom Dave on December 23, 2013, 10:14:37 PM
The top shelf will hold the Sideshow 12 inch figure boxes and the other shelves will hold the 8 inch figure packages.

Bigger than I thought, then!  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Street Worm

Mord

Love those! No Eddie and Marilyn?

jimm

They are super figs, I have the black and white first series and will get the second in color

horrorhunter

Not a toy, but I picked up the Land Of The Lost Complete Series DVD Box Set at Best Buy for $12.99. Corny and fun, I really liked this show when I was a kid.

Now I can watch those powerful Sleestaks wield those deadly crossbows!  ::) :laugh:

Also got this at BB for $9.99. Some really obscure and fun SF TV here including a few episodes of Tales Of Tomorrow.

I'm stocking my Monster Library for the long haul. In a few years we may look back and wish we could get this stuff on hard copy so cheap.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 02, 2014, 04:20:22 AM
Not a toy, but I picked up the Land Of The Lost Complete Series DVD Box Set at Best Buy for $12.99. Corny and fun, I really liked this show when I was a kid.

Now I can watch those powerful Sleestaks wield those deadly crossbows!  ::) :laugh:

Not my taste, but that seems like a great price?

Where did you buy it?

ADAM

horrorhunter

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on March 02, 2014, 04:22:49 AM
Not my taste, but that seems like a great price?

Where did you buy it?
Best Buy. Most of the appeal is nostalgic. If you didn't grow up watching it then it loses that luster.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Scatter

Quote from: Phantom Dave on December 23, 2013, 11:39:55 AM
My brother-in-law works for a grocery store chain and was able to set this aside for me after Halloween.  Due to busy work schedules, I was finally able to bring him home.  The shelves are sturdy enough to put collectibles on.  Now it's time to fill him up!

LOVELOVELOVE it!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Count_Zirock

No box or accessories, and he's glued to the base, but he was just ten bucks at Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC, this past weekend.

$20 at MMP. Hard to get him for less than that online, with shipping.

I'll be honest, I'm not very impressed by this figure. He was cheap enough, though, and he'll fit in with my Mego-style Christopher Lee Dracula by Distinctive Dummies.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

shadowbat69

Snagged a couple of Wolfman items these past couple of weeks. The poster measures 27X40".

Count_Zirock

Cool poster! Think that's the first image of him I've seen without the vest.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

bigbud

Aw...another Satr. at my local Emporium of Oddities. Decided on these 2 fellas. Hoping one of you UMAers will know something about them.

First is what the lady at the Emporium called Creature from the Black Lagoon.....I don't think so, but thought it was cool. 12 1/2 inches tall, cries, moans and laughs. Bottom 1/2 is hard plastic...top 1/2 is jiggler type material. By Manley Toys ...and says Toy Quest. Any knowledge out there?

Second one has me scratchin'. He's a ride-on Dinosaur that looks to be battery op, but after much frustrating time I can't find a battery opening. Is this maybe a Dino for like He Man or someone to ride? Any idea how the batteries are accessed? 2006 by Mirage Studios Playmates Toys

Mike Scott

The first one is one of the STRETCH SCREAMERS. This one is the Creature, but obviously just a CFTBL wannabe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-McbU4pEAjI

The dino might be from that DINOTOPIA TV show?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website