Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Zachula

Just got these from Disneyland. They're 4 inch ornaments but I'm gonna take the strings off and display them as figures. The eyes and teeth glow in the dark.

Dr Wolfenstein

Great buy Count.I do like Haunted Mansion merchandise.

marsattacks666

Very cool, Hitchhikers. Classic.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count_Zirock

Saw another NECA 6.5" Godzilla 2014 figure at Walmart. Picked it up, got it home and opened it...and, no ball-joint in the upper tail section so you can attach the lower tail section! NECA has really been slipping on quality control, lately. I'll be returning him to Walmart for a refund today.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count Zachula

A valentines gift from my girlfriend, who knows me so well. As far as I know, this is the only figure of MJ as the Werewolf/ Werecat from Thriller. Its vinyl and made by Marusan, the extra head is actually a mask made of soft rubber that can slip over Michael's head. Super stoked to own this guy as he's one of my favorite werewolf designs. Don't know why they didn't give him claws though...

marsattacks666

That figure is super cool.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Finally got a pic of my Mutant bank, displayed with my other Mutants.

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Mike Scott on February 17, 2015, 04:13:18 AM

Really nice!

marsattacks666

Cool display of Metalunas.

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on February 17, 2015, 04:13:18 AM

How did these guys sneak past your Creatures?

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on February 17, 2015, 05:06:58 AM

I'm betting it's his love of guys in rubber suits.

If they made a Monster of Piedras Blancas action figure, would you get that one too, Mikey?
ADAM

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on February 17, 2015, 05:24:07 AM
I'm betting it his love of guys in rubber suits.

If they made a Monster of Piedras Blancas action figure, would you get that one too, Mikey?
How about "The Gimp" from "Pulp Fiction"?

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on February 17, 2015, 05:06:58 AM

They don't really have a say in the matter. They're just plastic.
CREATURE FAN

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on February 17, 2015, 05:24:07 AM

Sure! Just one, though. He's not that iconic.
CREATURE FAN

Haunted hearse

Quote from: Count Zachula on February 14, 2015, 11:03:41 PM
A valentines gift from my girlfriend, who knows me so well. As far as I know, this is the only figure of MJ as the Werewolf/ Werecat from Thriller. Its vinyl and made by Marusan, the extra head is actually a mask made of soft rubber that can slip over Michael's head. Super stoked to own this guy as he's one of my favorite werewolf designs. Don't know why they didn't give him claws though...

I love the figure, but why was only the mask removable?  Shouldn't the nose have been as well?
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?