Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 26, 2021, 03:21:54 PM
I would have really been ecstatic if Sideshow or Diamond select produced a Chucky/Childsplay figure.

That's not what I said, though. Do you want a toy line that includes Frank, Drac, WM, Mummy, Jason and Chucky, all in the same style boxes with "Universal Monsters" on the box?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Lazarus

Norman is a Universal character also.  He'd certainly be appropriate.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Lazarus on September 26, 2021, 07:54:11 PM
Norman is a Universal character also.  He'd certainly be appropriate.

How about a Don Knotts doll from "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken"?
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 26, 2021, 04:35:41 PM
I think Norman Bates deserves a spot before Chucky though,lol. He started all that slashery stuff.

Definitely.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

SpeedierThantheGrave

Found these NOT-Lego-Kreo-Mega Bloks zombie sets at Dollar Tree.  I was looking for Halloween stuff, but these were in the toy aisle so I'll post them here.

If you buy the first two sets pictured, you have enough pieces for a whole Lego skeleton, and some bones left over.  I like the crooked tombstone and the others gravestones.

Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

SpeedierThantheGrave

(Posted this in the Taste of Halloween thread as well, but since this probably gets more views...)

I was able to order the Monster Mash and other Monster Cereals from Target for in-store pickup today.

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=general+mills+monster+cereals&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories&tref=typeahead%7Cterm%7C0%7Cgeneral+mills+monster+cereals%7C%7C%7C%7Cservice%7C2%7C%7C%7Cspellcorrect%7Enormalisation&searchRawTerm=monster+cereals

Also, not sure why the zombie lego pic is broken, but here's pics from Dollar Trees website:

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: geezer butler on September 25, 2021, 02:51:24 AM
Picked up the 14 inch Creech and Universal Studios' sign and poster at the Universal Studios gift shop. I was there for Halloween Horror Nights last weekend. The Chucky and Tiffany set and Exorcist tshirt I picked up at Halloween Town in Burbank, CA.

2021-09-24_03-58-42 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_10-38-17 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_10-38-53 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_03-57-44 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-09-24_03-58-00 by geezer2014, on Flickr

(Ah! I just noticed the "Hollywood" on your sign...) I got off work at Universal Orlando this morning and walked over to the main park in search of the Mego Creature.  I hit every conceivable gift shop with HHN merch and couldn't find one.  I was about to ask you which shop, but I just noticed you went to Cali.

Mike Scott

"I made him an offer and he didn't refuse."

Saw one of the ESCO Creatures (the better looking one) for BIN, or offer and offered him $50 less and he accepted. I'll post a better pic when I get it.

CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on October 05, 2021, 06:11:14 AM

Saw one of the ESCO Creatures (the better looking one) for BIN, or offer and offered him $50 less and he accepted. I'll post a better pic when I get it.

Wow!

Lazarus

Went hunting for the new Horrified game and came up empty.  Got some Reeses Pumpkins to make it up to myself. 

Also stopped in a spirit and got myself a Heart of Damballah Amulet from the Childs Play movies.  I'm sure the plating is cheap for the 13 bucks I paid, but its metal, so it has a nice weight, and it looks good!

LFSPaul

Have both versions, these are so cool...

Quote from: Mike Scott on October 05, 2021, 06:11:14 AM

Mike Scott

Quote from: LFSPaul on October 07, 2021, 05:20:27 PM
Have both versions, these are so cool...

The other one has weird alien eyes!  ;D
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Pick this up yesterday. Now I have three of these Topps cards.

Lazarus

Expensive month.  Got my Jada Universal Monster set, and the new Horrified: American Monsters game, featuring American Cryptids like Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil, and Mothman!

EDIT:  Mothman, not Morgan.  It also has the Ozark Howler, the Chupacabra, and the Banshee of the Badlands, which I've never heard of.