Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: jimm on December 08, 2013, 01:05:36 AM
Todays haul, between Toy Show and TRU clearance sale

Jason looks like a pick up for me. Nice catch!

marsattacks666

Quote from: jimm on December 08, 2013, 01:05:36 AM
Todays haul, between Toy Show and TRU clearance sale

Nice score. ;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

charp13

That's my kind of shopping! Excellent new collectibles!    :)

jimm

I did see some vintage, 700 bucks for the Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea submarine set, a few other high ticket ones, just not for me I guess :D

Mord

It's just great that toys like these are still being made. Great score!

jimm

Creech nodder by Forever Collectibles

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Those Forever Collectible pieces are really nice. The Bela Dracula is my favorite.

1/6thtoyz

Phantom Dave

My brother-in-law works for a grocery store chain and was able to set this aside for me after Halloween.  Due to busy work schedules, I was finally able to bring him home.  The shelves are sturdy enough to put collectibles on.  Now it's time to fill him up!
"Your father was Frankenstein, but your mother was the lightning."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Phantom Dave on December 23, 2013, 11:39:55 AM
The shelves are sturdy enough to put collectibles on.

Damn, that is cool! Monster shaped shelving! Post a pic after it's filled.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

jimm

Would be a slick packaged figure display

Hepcat

Quote from: Phantom Dave on December 23, 2013, 11:39:55 AMMy brother-in-law works for a grocery store chain and was able to set this aside for me after Halloween.  Due to busy work schedules, I was finally able to bring him home.  The shelves are sturdy enough to put collectibles on.  Now it's time to fill him up!

Wow! Yes, yes, we want to see it filled with monster goodies!

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Monsters For Sale

Those Frankenstein shelves would look good in any kid's room!

I didn't see the anywhere.  Strange that no one here mentioned them last Halloween.

That would be a great place to display all the monster-themed edibles packaging from the past.  Like Nabisco cookies, Kelloggs' Fruit Snacks, cereals, etc.
ADAM

Mike Scott

It would be great for Aurora kits (if the height works)! They don't weigh much. Maybe paste Aurora logos over the other brand names.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website