U.P.'s Version of KING KONG VS FRANKENSTEIN

Started by Unknown Primate, February 03, 2013, 01:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Moonshadow on February 26, 2013, 03:11:28 AMI really hope Frankenstein is sporting some sort of loincloth or other covering...I know UP is pants-challenged but there's no reason Frankenstein should be!! He even has shoes on!!
That would bring a totally different context to these pix!
Quote from: Unknown Primate on February 24, 2013, 07:09:04 AM

It's no longer a battle; without pants on Frankie, it's now rough sex!
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Moonshadow on February 26, 2013, 04:22:13 AMCount, I didn't want to go there, but....
In the human psyche, there's a place called The Bad Place. That's a place I'm very familiar with.
In the darkest recesses of The Bad Place is a door. On that door is a sign that reads, The Even Worse Place. It's a place I'm very familiar with.
In the foulest, most wretched corner of The Even Worse Place is a door that reads NO! JUST, NO! Care to join me?

Unknown Primate

Quote from: Moonshadow on February 26, 2013, 03:11:28 AM
I really hope Frankenstein is sporting some sort of loincloth or other covering...I know UP is pants-challenged but there's no reason Frankenstein should be!! He even has shoes on!!

So far, pretty gruesome stuff. I'm just waiting to see a bone sticking out in a Joe Theismann-like injury! Ewww!!!

HA HA!  Yeah, Franky has that furry cloth deal on.  We find out later, it's the skin from a different giant ape he killed!

Quote from: Count_Zirock on February 26, 2013, 03:35:37 AM
That would bring a totally different context to these pix!It's no longer a battle; without pants on Frankie, it's now rough sex!

Not that there's anything wrong with that  ::).
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

charp13

So you're saying that he is sporting a loose, tattered loincloth?  That might possibly get pulled to one side, or fall off all together??
Hmmmm....I'm now glued to this topic- compound fracture or NOT! I can always change my screen to black & white, so I won't see all the gross blood. But there's no way I'm taking my eyes off this fight! There's no 3 second delay (that I know about) like on tv, so if there's a clothing malfunction- I am there!!
BTW- Does anyone remember that Mad magazine article from the 70s- where they showed an old Hollywood musical number with dancing girls- that was illustrated in black & white vs. color, & they showed how the dancers looked nude in b & w? I just had a flashback!

tv horror

Hey U.P, this is the first I've seen this thread so I must ask a big favour. Could you please let me know Franky's address as I know someone who needs a Ladyshave this Christmas.
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

Unknown Primate

Metro-sexual FRANKENSTEIN!

You guys just wait until THE 50 FOOT WOMAN & THE AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN join in!

The mind boggles!

Oh yeah, THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN might show up too.

Picture that - I know you are...   admit it!   :D ;D

tv horror

It brings tears to my eyes or is that what the shrinking man will say? Great drawings Mark.
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

Unknown Primate

charp13

I was just kidding about the wardrobe malfunction, UP.  I'm in awe of this series of drawings, and I am following them, like everyone else, like an awesome tv show! I really enjoy the creativity & talent you are sharing with us! This is better than anything currently playing at the movie theater!  :)  I just wanted you to know that I was in NO way expecting monster nudity.... I have HBO, and I watch "GIRLS", so I see that sort of thing every week.

Moonshadow

Quote from: Unknown Primate on February 26, 2013, 09:04:42 PM
Metro-sexual FRANKENSTEIN!

You guys just wait until THE 50 FOOT WOMAN & THE AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN join in!

The mind boggles!

Oh yeah, THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN might show up too.

Picture that - I know you are...   admit it!   :D ;D

Hopefully it will be the Colossal Man after his fall off the dam, so his face is all gnarly.Adds a little spice to things, if you know what I mean.

But regardless of any potential shenanigans, I'm enjoying the art and the story of the war between these two brutes! Keep 'em coming!

Unknown Primate

Quote from: charp13 on February 27, 2013, 12:05:46 AM
  I just wanted you to know that I was in NO way expecting monster nudity....

Oh no!  I just sent you some naked monster drawings in the mail!!

Karen - I know what you mean!  My wife doesn't let my facial "imperfections" detract from me in the least.  Except she makes me put a bag over my head - thankfully, not a plastic one!

Count_Zirock

RedKing

Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Count_Zirock

Inspired by U.P., here's my own version of a more Universal Picture's inspired grappling Frankenstein's Monster.