Show off your Weekly Finds.

Started by hhwolfman, December 09, 2007, 04:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhwolfman

Did you ware a mask. That was a steal.  :o

poseablemonster

WOW! You did steal that!  I LOVE that movie, it is one of my all time favorites!  I'd love to score a lobby card like that some day.  Awesome! Congrats!

raycastile

So I'm the Bride in this scenario?  I always fancied myself more the Dr. Pretorius type.

Quote from: fmofmpls on December 15, 2007, 01:57:41 AM
Raymond will look at me and hiss, and I will light the fuse while uttering .. "we belong dead"! 
Raymond Castile

raycastile

That lobby card is great.  That movie really scared me as a kid.
Raymond Castile

The Phantom Creep

Dave you got a great deal on that card, paper from that title usually goes for way more than that. I'm jealous. I've wanted that lobby title card or the half sheet for a long time. Way to go.
"Ladies and gentlemen, please do not panic. But  SCREAM!! Scream for your lives!!"

Quote from: raycastile on December 31, 2007, 02:05:48 AM
That lobby card is great.  That movie really scared me as a kid.

Me too, it had some eery scenes. Great poster and terrific price!

NekroDave

Thanks, guys. I was pretty shocked. I had about 5-6 lobbies on my watch list that day and as each got into the $40+ range, I kept saying to myself "pass on it, you'll need that money for the MOTC", which was the last to end. And all those other cards were nowhere near as cool as this one. I'm not quite sure why it slipped through the cracks, but hey, I'll take it. :)

darkmonkeygod

Way to go Dave!  As Shawn said (and he would know) you got a fantastic deal on that card.  Congrats.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

It's not technically a monster piece but it is my first purchase thru these boards. He came in on Monday but I just got  a hold of a camera today, sorry I'm not much of a photographer. Kudos to Anthony for this smashing deal.

poseablemonster

That's great!  Very rare Lincoln figure - congrats on that one!

raycastile

He is great.  But he's shivery cold.  Put some clothes on him before he sneezes.
Raymond Castile

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Nicole

"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: 1975 on January 01, 2008, 11:53:13 PM
It's not technically a monster piece but it is my first purchase thru these boards.

Wow, rare find. Congrats.

sts
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Thanks for the kind words, I'm elated to have him. Although he will have to settle for some spare clothes until I can find his original duds.