Show off your Weekly Finds.

Started by hhwolfman, December 09, 2007, 04:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshadow

Quote from: Scatter on June 18, 2010, 05:27:44 AM
"Beware the beast Moonshadow, for she is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, she kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, she will murder her brother to possess her brother's book."  ;)

"Scatter has no understanding. He can be taught a few simple tricks. Nothing more."

But all kidding aside, that is a fantastic find!

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Moonshadow on June 18, 2010, 03:27:10 PM
"Scatter has no understanding. He can be taught a few simple tricks. Nothing more."

But all kidding aside, that is a fantastic find!

LOL
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

The Creeper

That is too cool Scatter and Monolith!  Both a great treasures!
Long live the UMA!

avenger

Great find,Scatter !!
The envy meter just went up a notch ! LOL !!!!

Scatter

Quote from: Moonshadow on June 18, 2010, 03:27:10 PM

Apparently you've been talking to my wife. Or my Kama Sutra instructor.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

gracebuster

Scatter, that is a great find. Heston was as cool as cool can get. Sad that he was vilified towards the end of his life.
He was one of the greatest movie stars of any generation, no doubt about that!

Bogey

Nice snag, Scatter!  Still my favorite Heston is him as Moses.  As a matter a fact, if you watch all of his films that were made after The Ten Commandments, he continues to play Moses.....even in real life, for that matter.  ;D

Looks as if your book is worth at least a shiny penny:

http://books.shop.ebay.com/Books-/267/i.html?_nkw=heston+signed&_catref=1&_fln=1&_sac=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

A friend of mine has one of these silver bullets that they gave away if you joined the NRA:

Hmmmm....now that would be extra bad news for a werewolf. ;)

Just got this, I love it but I don't know where it is from.

Unknown Primate

I don't know where it's from either, but it's cool!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

MDG

The body reminds me of the original Mr. potatao head body (back when kids used an actual raw potato and pieces sharp enough to pierce a raw potato). I remeber it as yellow, but this looks like it was home-painted.

Frank head--no idea.
MDG

Moonshadow

Very cool, he looks like a hipster Frankenstein!

Monster Bob

Someone on ebay makes and sells them as a retro-nostalgia Frankenstein figure he calls, "Mr. Frankenstein". 

Bogey

Some more charms for the charm chest:

Yo!  Unknown Primate, as is this charm. ;D  Have seen it called a caveman, white goriilla, but I like to think of it as a Yeti.

Liked this skull due to the fact that it has rhinestone eyes.  I am sure many were "picked" out by kiddos.   The skull is smaller than the head of FDR on the dime.

Chinese dragon.   Still has some paint.  Like the other two, the material is celluloid.

Unknown Primate

Bogey, you just knew that would catch my eye, didn't ya?  Cool scores!  Charming, even, :D...
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html