Renzi Car Restore

Started by fmofmpls, October 19, 2012, 03:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimm

Says  Renzi is "blue" I thought it was black?

Mike Scott

Quote from: jimm on October 29, 2012, 01:36:14 AM
Says  Renzi is "blue" I thought it was black?

It's dark blue.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

bigbud

Here is a green blow mold Army airplane. It is large. Fuselage stretches 18" and wingspan is close to 23".  Very nice and unusual item produced by A.J. Renzi.
Ok...so here's where we see who can give the answer to this mystery first.......Why was I eager to pop down $14 for this baby?......and what does it have to do with this thread? First to answer gets a no-prize (Stan Lee would be proud)  Including a pic of my monstermobile too........                  Buddy

frankenstein73

Nice score Buddy! Be sure to put your big front tires back on the airplane as its a pretty sweet blowmold too!
Mirabile dictu,don't you agree?

bigbud

Aw Jeff..you got it!  I had been cruisin the Bay for one of the "other" Renzi toys that might also use the Monstermobile small front tires and BINGO! There they were, on a big green blow mold airplane.  You are right...the airplane ain't bad, I may leave the little tires on the plane for now............

Scatter

Pretty sharp thinkin' there Buddy!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

fmofmpls

Great find! And that plane is cool all by itself.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

poseablemonster

bigbud

I kinda kept quiet on this till I closed the deal, but I have seen this same plane more than once on the Bay.....unfortunately others were more expensive than what I paid, but that just means to stay on the lookout...specially if you have a Monstermobile with just the big tires on it. One will show up again.  General, I thank you for  planting in my head the possibility that other Renzi blowmolds might just carry those specific tires also ....!     Buddy

bigbud

Terry...just a minor confusion....I don't quite understand the term Army General Sargeant.......the General and Sargeant don't mix well in my mind.....what's with that?

fmofmpls

Quote from: bigbud on January 04, 2013, 04:10:05 AM
Terry...just a minor confusion....I don't quite understand the term Army General Sargeant.......the General and Sargeant don't mix well in my mind.....what's with that?

Bud, that is a bug from the recent software upgrade. I still need to fix that and will do so today. Thanks for reminding me.

fmofmpls

Quote from: bigbud on January 04, 2013, 04:10:05 AM

Fixed. It was a setting, not a bug.

Scatter

Can I be the Grand Poobah?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

bigbud

Grand Poobah? You already be the Grand Poop.....ha!

jimm