Making Monsters season 2 + Travel Channel Halloween

Started by zombiehorror, September 27, 2012, 07:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiehorror

Making Monsters returns this Sunday as well as other Halloween related shows being aired starting this weekend and every weekend until Halloween!  Not sure if there are any new shows, so far the listings seem to be repeats from previous year's offerings!

Found some more info;

Additional premieres include the new original series "Paranormal Paparazzi," beginning Friday, September 28th, at 7:00 p.m. ET/PT; new episodes of "The Dead Files" resuming on Friday, October 5th, at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT; and the all-new original one-hour special "Halloween Crazier" on Sunday, October 14th, at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

"HALLOWEEN CRAZIER"
Premieres: Sunday, October 14th, at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT
The original one-hour special "Halloween Crazier" features the most terrifying and absolute best of what Halloween has to offer. From a mental hospital turned haunted house in Spring City, Pennsylvania, to running for your life at the 5K Zombie Race in Darlington, Maryland, this special reveals some of the nation's most extreme Halloween activities. But there's more to the holiday than just ghosts and goblins, as viewers will get to experience a pumpkin racecar derby and underwater pumpkin-carving contests in Damariscotta, Maine, and visit Highwood, Illinois – a town with so many lit jack-o-lanterns they may break a world record!

charp13

Thanks, ZH! These are the shows I look forward to!   :)

Splitty

Yes! Thank you. That was a neat show, glad to see it coming back!

Mind if I butt in your thread to mention another neat Halloween show coming back, even though I could make a whole new thread but I hate doing that if I can just rudely invade somebody else's instead?

The second season of 'Halloween Wars', a food competition show on Food Channel (yes, another one of those, but it was AWEsome), where teams make sugary confections into astounding spooky works of art (like Face Off for food).  I was thrilled with the incredible stuff they came up with, and some surprising guest judges too. I bet peeps here would enjoy it.
Here's some images from seas 1:
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22halloween+wars%22+food+channel&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=F91kULGMBcngiALLlYGQBQ&biw=1024&bih=614&sei=Gt1kUPzXAorFiwKqv4HQDQ

And here's the info for last year:
http://foodbeast.com/content/2011/09/09/food-network-launches-new-show-halloween-wars/

The second season premieres on Oct 3rd this year.

marsattacks666

Thank you for posting these upcoming shows. :D
I really dig watching Making Monsters.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horror1o1

It's all about the Horror.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Dr. Madd

Anyone see the "Make your monster" contest? I'm going to see about sending a pic of Gatormouth.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Dr. Madd on October 01, 2012, 06:39:53 AM
Anyone see the "Make your monster" contest? I'm going to see about sending a pic of Gatormouth.

Do it, do it!!!!!!