Old Halloween Stuff-Who's a collector- and show your finds thread.

Started by vintagehalloweentoys, September 07, 2012, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadonarrival

this is the only packaged treat bags i have.

and some of my favorite die cuts (i have tons, but these are the ones i like best)

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Allhallowsday

Quote from: deadonarrival on October 31, 2016, 10:56:22 PM
this is the only packaged treat bags i have.

I have that too, and it's an early iteration.  The earliest for that set is larger bags, 25 for 10 cents in an illustrated paper envelope...  wish I had a host 'cause I took a couple of pix! 

If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

Hepcat

Quote from: Allhallowsday on November 05, 2016, 12:59:10 AMI have that too, and it's an early iteration.  The earliest for that set is larger bags, 25 for 10 cents in an illustrated paper envelope...  wish I had a host 'cause I took a couple of pix!

I wish you had a host too because I'd like to see those pics!

;)

Hepcat

Five years without new input in this thread makes a cat sad.

:(

John Pertwee

Allhallowsday

All closed auctions:

I've never seen this marketing method for this cowboy design:

Allhallowsday

Hepcat

I love the old Halloween paper bags! I'm surprised they've not made a comeback in light of the continued criticism of non-biodegradable plastic bags.

:-\

Earth 2 Chris

I love the old treat bags. I found two of these bags in some of my old school papers my mother saved. It inspired me to use it for the inspiration for the promo art for our Super Mates House of Franklin-Stein Podcast series last year.

Hepcat

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."