Old Halloween Stuff-Who's a collector- and show your finds thread.

Started by vintagehalloweentoys, September 07, 2012, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Indeed you can!

;D

But can we get rid of the image and avatar pic though?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Allhallowsday

If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

Hepcat

I love those Beistles! Those are two of my favourites.

:(

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Hepcat on October 28, 2016, 12:24:09 AM
I love those Beistles. Those are two of my favourites.

There are four (4) in the set.  The other two are the Moon embracing cats and the witch and others... I think...  My two sold well in September, and I saw in earlier pages of this thread those diecuts... but also the two scarcer ones.  Everything needs to find it's home. 
These went too.  I love these.  Eureka cutouts or diecuts... Grab images while you can, eBay the host will delete them soon enough. 

Allhallowsday

Gone to their new home.  These four are DENNISON.   :)

Allhallowsday

I sold half of my treat bags too.  These are gone but so strange...   ;D  These date to the 1960s for sure and weird for that era... 

These of course are a devil...   

Rocky Lane

Two of the images that we used when I was a kid...most of the old stuff I had...got destroyed in a water line break in our home a few years ago....
I'm lookin' for the leader of a gang called "The Lost Men." They're a bunch of outlaws and killers from all over the West.   My job is to find him.

Hepcat

Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 28, 2016, 05:13:19 AM

I sold half of my treat bags too.  These are gone but so strange...   ;D  These date to the 1960s for sure and weird for that era... 

These of course are a devil...   

Oh man, I love those treat bags!

8)

Does anybody still make paper Halloween treat bags? The ones I see sold at Dollarama and supermarkets these days are cellophane.

???

Hepcat

Quote from: Rocky Lane on October 28, 2016, 01:49:30 PMmost of the old stuff I had...got destroyed in a water line break in our home a few years ago....

Sad to hear that.

Rocky Lane

I'm lookin' for the leader of a gang called "The Lost Men." They're a bunch of outlaws and killers from all over the West.   My job is to find him.

Haunted hearse

Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 28, 2016, 02:58:17 AM
There are four (4) in the set.  The other two are the Moon embracing cats and the witch and others... I think...  My two sold well in September, and I saw in earlier pages of this thread those diecuts... but also the two scarcer ones.  Everything needs to find it's home. 
These went too.  I love these.  Eureka cutouts or diecuts... Grab images while you can, eBay the host will delete them soon enough. 

I like the Haunted House.  Do you have some information on it?
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Haunted hearse on October 30, 2016, 05:45:30 PM
  I like the Haunted House.  Do you have some information on it?
Probably made by "Belco Lights Corp" it dates to the 1970s.  The back is the simple haunted house, the front has '70s era stickers covering the front. 

There are at least four listed on eBay right now, some priced right, some expensive: 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Plastic-Light-up-Haunted-House-Halloween-Decoration-/262698407327?hash=item3d2a0b959f:g:rCwAAOSwaB5Xqb0g]
[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Plastic-Light-up-Haunted-House-Halloween-Decoration-/262698407327?hash=item3d2a0b959f:g:rCwAAOSwaB5Xqb0g
[/url] 

Most Horrible

Got a pumpkin decor just like this last year! I posted a HAPPY HALLOWEEN topic under Shows, Events. Add a reply if the spirit is willing! -mh

"Do you like gin? It is my only weakness..."- Dr. Pretorius