I found this rare Frankenstein's bike buddy toy

Started by galeriadelcartel, September 06, 2012, 10:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monster Bob

::)

horror1o1

Quote from: Toy Ranch on September 23, 2012, 09:41:18 PM

If you click the "Media" link on the toolbar at the top of the page, you can find most old monster toys in our gallery.  If you are not a member or are not logged in, you can't see the gallery.

Now that things is sweet! thanks for posting it.
It's all about the Horror.

Hepcat

Quote from: Monster Bob on September 24, 2012, 12:17:36 AM
Not really...it sloshes around mostly, between the dogs, birds, and fish.

Aggghhhh!!! I'm with Toy Ranch then. What's the point of collecting cool stuff if you can't even access it to bask in its glory? Don't you even have a room or two in the house where you display some of your collectibles?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Quote from: Toy Ranch on September 17, 2012, 12:16:22 AM
Quote from: Hepcat on September 17, 2012, 12:04:28 AMMeanwhile the OP has shown no interest whatsoever in addressing the questions raised.

True, but your post seems to assume a few things...

1. The seller understood the questions.
2. The seller has been reading the thread and saw the questions (Last Active: September 11, 2012, 10:03:32 PM, nope)

If I were an eBay seller who made this post on a forum, and the reception I received was like the one he received, I would not be back.  And he wasn't.

Except there wasn't anything wrong with the reception he received. Now admittedly some of the answers he got were erroneous but he didn't actually help the situation by answering any of the honest questions that were posed about his Bike Buddy.

cl:)
Collecting! It's what I do!