What have you been listening to?

Started by Allhallowsday, August 25, 2012, 04:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Paladin

The Rolling Stones, Bowie, Queen and some Jimmy Page
"Traveler of both time and space..."

jimm

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Allhallowsday

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 27, 2013, 12:51:01 PM
Chilling Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House
I'm listening to that now... That artwork is from an early version of that Disney record (I know of two) that house and that graveyard... but, my cover is orange, I don't think I've seen the white background before!  The later cover has a different house.  Both versions have cool art on the covers. 

TUBEWAY ARMY Replicas  

MOBY Hotel   Disc 2 Ambient music; I like disc 2, not 1. 

DAVE BRUBECK Jazz Collection OR The Essential DAVE BRUBECK...
If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

marsattacks666

Allhallowsday..... I own the Orange cover and have never seen the write cover version. Only in pictures.
Fortunately I've have had this LP forever. Unfortunately.....most of my LPs are gone.

I also own this LP.  ;D ;D

Famous Monsters - Thoughts on Frankenstein's Creation

Allhallowsday

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 28, 2013, 02:06:13 PM
Allhallowsday..... I own the Orange cover and have never seen the write cover version. Only in pictures.
Fortunately I've have had this LP forever. Unfortunately.....most of my LPs are gone.
I also own this LP.  ;D ;D
Famous Monsters - Thoughts on Frankenstein's Creation
I also have that Famous Monsters Speak... bought it out of a bargain bin decades ago... most of my LPs are gone, too.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Allhallowsday on January 28, 2013, 03:28:48 PM
I also have that Famous Monsters Speak... bought it out of a bargain bin decades ago... most of my LPs are gone, too.
:(

Allhallowsday

KING CRIMSON Lark's Tongue In Aspic       
Had this on vinyl, I like it much better now than I did then...  :D

KING CRIMSON In The Court Of The Crimson King  

marsattacks666

Allhallowsday

jimm

marsattacks666

Allhallowsday

Quote from: jimm on January 29, 2013, 08:45:43 PM

I love MOTORHEAD too. 

I'm listening to THE DOORS The Soft Parade

THE DOORS  Waiting For The Sun

MOTORHEAD Ace of Spades  

marsattacks666