What have you been listening to?

Started by Allhallowsday, August 25, 2012, 04:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Hepcat on September 28, 2012, 05:29:39 PM
The first Cream LP I ever bought:

8)
That's the first CREAM LP I bought too. 
If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

Illoman

I find myself listening to almost nothing but Gordon Giltrap lately. If you're a guitar fan, check out this amazing example of looping:

Dodo's Dream -Gordon Giltrap

marsattacks666

Allhallowsday

If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Peter Green at his best from the days when Fleetwood Mac were still a crackerjack blues band:

Here's one track:

Fleetwood Mac-Although The Sun Is Shining

8)

Hepcat

Quote from: Illoman on October 03, 2012, 12:18:55 AM
I find myself listening to almost nothing but Gordon Giltrap lately. If you're a guitar fan, check out this amazing example of looping:

Dodo's Dream -Gordon Giltrap

That is awesome! What year was this recorded?

???

marsattacks666