What have you been listening to?

Started by Allhallowsday, August 25, 2012, 04:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allhallowsday

What have you been listening to?  I started a thread over at Badmovies.org in 2007 and it's still going strong in their forum (I post over there nearly every day).  I love many types of music and am no snob (who could be belonging to a bad movies forum?) 
I've been listening to an old, rediscovered favorite a lot lately:
STEELY DAN Aja

If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

marsattacks666

Venom: Black Metal
KISS: Alive
Germs: MIA
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

frankenstein73

Slipknot- subliminal verses vol 3- in my car on cd for the last month
Manson- Born Villain- on mp3 headphones
the trashmen,ventures,white stripes,and of course CLUTCH -on vinyl
Mirabile dictu,don't you agree?

Allhallowsday

Monster Bob

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Unknown Primate

Paul Revere & The Raiders
The Mamas & The Papas
Ghoultown

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Allhallowsday

JUNE CHRISTY Gone For The Day / Fair And Warmer    

Illoman

I got through stages where I listen to pretty much one band for a while until I get tired of it and move on to something different. I just got done listening to almost every Hot Tuna cd I won plus a few bootlegs.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Illoman on August 25, 2012, 10:15:56 PM
I got through stages where I listen to pretty much one band for a while until I get tired of it and move on to something different. I just got done listening to almost every Hot Tuna cd I won plus a few bootlegs.
I think they're first album is live, right?  It's hot.  Speaking of HOT TUNA, I'm a big fan of JEFFERSON AIRPLANE and have several of their albums (my favorite is probably their live one, Bless Its Pointed Little Head). 

In fact I'm gonna listen to it.  JEFFERSON AIRPLANE Bless Its Pointed Little Head

Illoman

Quote from: Allhallowsday on August 25, 2012, 10:29:03 PM
I think they're first album is live, right?  It's hot.  Speaking of HOT TUNA, I'm a big fan of JEFFERSON AIRPLANE and have several of their albums (my favorite is probably their live one, Bless Its Pointed Little Head). 

In fact I'm gonna listen to it.  JEFFERSON AIRPLANE Bless Its Pointed Little Head

You are correct, sir, their first album was a live recording from a small club. Funny thing about that album; there's a song called Uncle Sam Blues. During the recording of this performance someone accidentally broke a glass. Tuna had to exclude the song from their set list because inevitably someone would deliberately drop a glass to emulate the timing of it from the album!

Allhallowsday

Velvet Tinmine  20 Junk Shop Glam Ravers

Allhallowsday

marsattacks666

STOOGES: Funhouse
Damned: Damned, Damned, Damned