Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

I drink Your Blood(1970)
The Dead Zone(1983)
Deranged (1974)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike...In 3-D!

"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Lazarus

I had a rare day without work and no nephew in the house, so I broke out the monster movies.

Gremlins 2: The New Batch
The Fog (Carpenter)
Tremors

Tremors I'd seen before,  but it had been years and years.   Gremlins 2 and The Fog were new to me.  I enjoyed both.  Fog is a fun light spooky ghost story,  and Gremlins is a crazy in the best way.   Just piles and piles of stuff going on in that one.

Tremors was better than I remember.  Lots of smart people,  and no one was that a$*h*l** character specifically designed to make things difficult later that's in all of these movies.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Lazarus on June 29, 2020, 01:17:09 PM
I had a rare day without work and no nephew in the house, so I broke out the monster movies.

Gremlins 2: The New Batch
The Fog (Carpenter)
Tremors... 

All good ones.

The Fog is very atmospheric and fun.

Tremors is kind of a throwback to the way sci-fi felt in the '50's.  The jerky teenager that winds up on top of an outbuilding is something of a hindrance - but not intentionally.

Nice to have an occasional day alone, huh?
ADAM

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

Masque Of the Red Death(1964)
They Came From Beyond Space(1967)
The Sorcerers(1967)
The Ghost Galleon(1974)
The Oblong Box(1969)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Blade Of the Ripper(1971)
The New York Ripper(1982 VHS)
Eyeball(1975)

Memphremagog

Scream, Blacula, Scream(1973)
The Frozen Ghost(1945)
Jungle Captive(1945)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Hepcat

A Comedy of Terrors (1963)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARUKfGB6wc

With a cast consisting of Boris Karloff, Vincent Price, Basil Rathbone, Peter Lorrie and best of all Rhubarb, you can't go too far wrong.

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Hepcat

marsattacks666

Hepcat

This Island Earth (1955)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZz2AeXca40

Excellent visual effects for a movie from 1955 and Orangey/Rhubarb plays the part of Neutron!

8)

marsattacks666

Sylvia ( Little House on the Prairie-1981)

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website