Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Man, 1986 was a great year for horror.

Watched the first episode of Star Wars: The Mandalorian today.  Nick Nolte as an Ugnaught was a fun surprise.  Always good to see the classic aliens.  Although they've tweaked Trandoshans a little and I'm not sure if I like it.

Mord

In Fear (2013) -
Newly dating couple go to a music festival. They decide to stop at a motel, before the festival. Of course, they get lost on the way. As night descends, creepy things start to happen. Very effective thriller, highly recommended.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

Last House on the Left (1972) -
Saying this film was way ahead of it's time would be an understatement.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on November 15, 2019, 09:25:02 PM
Last House on the Left (1972) -
Saying this film was way ahead of it's time would be an understatement.

Earlier this year, I purchased Last House on the Left and The Hills Have Eyes( ARROW VIDEO) Both films are incredibly fantastic. With that, Wes Craven was an Aureur. His vision for originality, brutally and style is matched through aesthetics in his films.

Monsters For Sale

Deadly Friend, 1986 - How-to film for guys who lose their girlfriends.

Directed by Wes Craven.

Unusual take on the Frankenstein fable.  I have liked this one since the first time I saw it in the theater.
ADAM

Lunkenstein

THE HAUNTING (1963)
THE UNINVITED (1944)
KING OF THE ZOMBIES (1943)
HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER (1958)
Paul

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

geezer butler

The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas (1957)
Horror of Dracula (1958)

Mord

Quote from: geezer butler on November 16, 2019, 11:52:14 PM
The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas (1957)
Horror of Dracula (1958)
It's Hammer time.

marsattacks666