Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 18, 2019, 05:27:28 AM
Man, I haven't seen a working vcr in years. You can find VHS tapes at Goodwill or yard sales for a quarter.

Because of the resurgence of VHS and the large community of collectors, there are many places to find awesome VHS.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 18, 2019, 03:25:46 PM
Because of the resurgence of VHS and the large community of collectors, there are many places to find awesome VHS.
Yeah, even Amoeba has a VHS section. Come to think of it, they even have laserdiscs. Keep all of your physical media, you might see a surge, like vinyl.

Memphremagog

The Evictors(1979)
Bride Of Frankenstein(1935)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 18, 2019, 04:10:13 PM
Yeah, even Amoeba has a VHS section. Come to think of it, they even have laserdiscs. Keep all of your physical media, you might see a surge, like vinyl.

Definitely. I have saved all my Horror/Sci-Fi and Music VHS for the the past thirty plus years.
I miss shopping at Amoeba🙁
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

Mark Of the Devil(1970)
Tombs Of the Blind Dead(1972)
DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 19, 2019, 12:43:54 PM
I miss shopping at Amoeba🙁

Not to rub it in....my girlfriend is giving my a shopping spree at Amoeba for my birthday.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 20, 2019, 04:31:07 AM
Not to rub it in....my girlfriend is giving my a shopping spree at Amoeba for my birthday.

Awesome, Mord. 💓Happy Birthday🎂
Since Amoeba is such a vast store. What are you looking for, in terms of music or movies? I love the poster and Tshirt selection. Besides the media.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 20, 2019, 01:01:43 PM
Awesome, Mord. 💓Happy Birthday🎂
Since Amoeba is such a vast store. What are you looking for, in terms of music or movies? I love the poster and Tshirt selection. Besides the media.
Thank you very much. It's hard to plan for Amoeba. As you know, it's so vast vast it's overwhelming. I'm looking to finish some vinyl collections (MC5, Magazine, Clash, etc.). I also get lost in their video dept. They have so many cult classic blurays and dvds. Looking forward to a successful hunt.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 20, 2019, 04:02:47 PM
Thank you very much. It's hard to plan for Amoeba. As you know, it's so vast vast it's overwhelming. I'm looking to finish some vinyl collections (MC5, Magazine, Clash, etc.). I also get lost in their video dept. They have so many cult classic blurays and dvds. Looking forward to a successful hunt.
Cool!
When I visit Vegas, to retrieve my collection from storage, or I should say: The Crypt. I am taking a few day trip to Hollywood and Sunset......Karloffornia.⚡🚘💀

When you go shopping. Please post your findings, Mord. Thanx!!

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 20, 2019, 08:37:46 PM
Cool!
When I visit Vegas, to retrieve my collection from storage, or I should say: The Crypt. I am taking a few day trip to Hollywood and Sunset......Karloffornia.⚡🚘💀

When you go shopping. Please post your findings, Mord. Thanx!!
Nice to hear you're bringing your collection home. Just got back from Amoeba. As you know, I'm a huge Nick Cave fan (he is to me what Kiss is to you). That was my main objective. So I found a deluxe  double version of "Tender Prey", a Bad Seeds DVD, and an audio book with Cave reading his own novel. Aside from that, the first two expanded  Magazine albums (DeVoto's best work, imo) and some shirts. Back to horror films, kids...

Shrooms (2008) -  Kinda 4/20 related. Some kids vacationing in Ireland try taking some mushrooms in the middle of nowhere (always a good idea). Sh*t happens, people die, etc. 

Memphremagog

The Man With Nine Lives(1940)
Gamera vs Barugon(1966)
Majin(1966)
The Vampire(1957)
Invisible Ghost(1941)
King Of the Zombies(1941)
Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde(1920)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 20, 2019, 10:23:48 PM
Nice to hear you're bringing your collection home. Just got back from Amoeba. As you know, I'm a huge Nick Cave fan (he is to me what Kiss is to you). That was my main objective. So I found a deluxe  double version of "Tender Prey", a Bad Seeds DVD, and an audio book with Cave reading his own novel. Aside from that, the first two expanded  Magazine albums (DeVoto's best work, imo) and some shirts. Back to horror films, kids...

Shrooms (2008) -  Kinda 4/20 related. Some kids vacationing in Ireland try taking some mushrooms in the middle of nowhere (always a good idea). Sh*t happens, people die, etc.

Awesome!

JAWS-1975(special bluray/VHS)

Memphremagog

Curse Of the Doll People(1961)
Dawn Of the Dead(1978)
Supernatural(1933)
The Cat Man Of Paris(1946)
Shiver Of the Vampires(1971)
The Howling(1981)
Monster Of Piedras Blancas(1958)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666