Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunkenstein

I really love Amazon Prime. It's giving me access to so many horror films which were not shown locally when I was growing up.

After THE REPTILE, I cued up BLOOD OF THE VAMPIRE (1958).  I enjoyed this one immensely as well. I remember seeing Victor Maddern's makeup as Carl in a monster mag back in the day.  Quite a different type of story than the title suggests, but very cool.
Paul

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

Sssss(1973)
The Boy Who Cried Werewolf(1973)
Back From the Dead(1957)
The Unknown Terror(1957)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things-1973
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Creepy

Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde(1941)
Sinbad & the Eye Of the Tiger(1977)
The Land That Time Forgot(1975)
Slenderman(2018)
The Pit & the Pendulum(1961)
DARK SHADOWS:

Mord

Down (2001) -
Cheap "haunted elevator" tale with Naomi Watts.  Watch the remake of "Funny Games", if you're craving Naomi.  Extended panties and bra scene, for all the perves  here (myself included).

horrorhunter

The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971)

Dr. Phibes Rises Again (1972)

The first one is the classic here. The sequel falls a bit short but does offer up a healthy dose of female comeliness with the likes of Valli Kemp, Fiona Lewis, and Caroline Munro. It's also a joy to see Robert Quarry, and the bit part played by Peter Cushing. Cushing was slated for the Quarry part but bowed out due to his wife's illness.

Vincent was magnificent as Phibes. It may be his most iconic role, certainly one of them.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

And now, for something completely different...

Howzabout a Ben Foster double feature. Foster is one of the best character actors around. He can be the most manic, out-of-control person on the big screen. In the following double feature, he beautifully plays the outlaw brother with completely different outcomes.

1. Hell or High Water
2. Alpha Dog

These are two excellent crime films with brilliant casts. Highly recommended.

Memphremagog

The Witch's Mirror(1962)
Jason Goes To Hell(1993)
Phantom Of the Opera(1962)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 15, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
And now, for something completely different...

Howzabout a Ben Foster double feature. Foster is one of the best character actors around. He can be the most manic, out-of-control person on the big screen. In the following double feature, he beautifully plays the outlaw brother with completely different outcomes.

1. Hell or High Water
2. Alpha Dog

These are two excellent crime films with brilliant casts. Highly recommended.

Thanks, Mord, for the recommendation.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 15, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
Thanks, Mord, for the recommendation.
You're welcome, buddy. How much did you hate "Mother"?

LugosiFan25

"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Memphremagog

The Time Of Their Lives(1946)
Alien vs Predator(2004)
Freddy vs Jason(2003)
DARK SHADOWS: