The Space Children(1958)
Dark Shadows(2012)
Invasion of the Vampires(1961)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Mord

Monsters For Sale

Waterworld, 1995 - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome for the aquatic set.

The stunts require the viewer to forget all about simple Newtonian physical laws.  I also suspect completely melting the polar ice would leave a lot more high ground exposed.  (And, if the poles are warm enough to stay ice free, why isn't the rest of the planet sweltering under the heat?) 

"Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"  Wasn't fond of it when it came out.  I think it suffered a great deal from all the publicity, good and bad, that it received prior to its opening.  If it had been released in an advertising vacuum, I believe it would have been better received.

I hadn't seen this in a very long time.  I was pleasantly surprised that it seemed more entertaining than I remembered.
ADAM

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on June 24, 2017, 05:02:36 PM
I'm thinking about seeing This. Is it worthwhile?

Yeah i liked it. Even i have to admit that after Open Waters, The Reef, and The Shallows, this genre is getting played out a bit. Still, the film is brief and there's enough suspense to keep you entertained. Plus the leading ladies looked great.

Creepy

Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: geezer butler on June 25, 2017, 06:53:27 AM
Yeah i liked it. Even i have to admit that after Open Waters, The Reef, and The Shallows, this genre is getting played out a bit. Still, the film is brief and there's enough suspense to keep you entertained. Plus the leading ladies looked great.
I really liked The Shallows and Open Water ( haven't seen The Reef). Good-looking leading ladies, suspense, and brevity is good enough for me.

Memphremagog

12 To the Moon(1960)
King Dinosaur(1955)
Battle In Outer Space(1959)
Psycho(1960)
The Sphinx(1933)
DARK SHADOWS:

Mike...In 3-D!

The House on Sorority Row (1983)
Space Babes from Outer Space (2017)
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on June 26, 2017, 03:51:07 AM
The House on Sorority Row (1983)
Space Babes from Outer Space (2017)

Space Babes?! So....did you enjoy the film?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 26, 2017, 02:34:18 PM
Space Babes?! So....did you enjoy the film?

I did! For those unfamiliar with the company that makes it, they're a small company called Bandit Motion Pictures. I have a couple of their other films, Harvest Lake and Plank Face, which were decent. I was thoroughly entertained by Space Babes from Outer Space. It was a goofy throwback and fun as hell.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

LundyAfterMidnight

Plan 9 From Outer Space. I don't know about being the "worst" movie, but I got a bit drowsy halfway through.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on June 27, 2017, 12:33:26 AM
I did! For those unfamiliar with the company that makes it, they're a small company called Bandit Motion Pictures. I have a couple of their other films, Harvest Lake and Plank Face, which were decent. I was thoroughly entertained by Space Babes from Outer Space. It was a goofy throwback and fun as hell.

Thanks, I am.going to watch the film. I wonder if Mord has seen it? Hmmmmm?! >:D

Memphremagog

The Golem(1920)
Curse Of Frankenstein(1957)
X-The Unknown(1956)
The Lost World(1925)
DARK SHADOWS: