Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on April 23, 2017, 12:52:32 AM
I haven't seen this.  I hope they re-did the opening shower scene.
Ha, I know exactly what you're talking about. I saw the original 3 times in the theatre, just to see that scene. Sorry to report, no real nudity, to speak of (by my standards).

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

Abbott & Costello Go To Mars(1953)
Doctor Blood's Coffin(1961)
The Snake Woman(1961)
Devil-Girl From Mars(1954)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Simon- King of the Witches (1971)

! No longer available

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

LugosiFan25

Corruption (1968)
Panic in Year Zero! (1962)
Satellite in the Sky (1956)
The Mad Ghoul (1943) on Svengoolie
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 24, 2017, 02:28:39 PM
Ten to Midnight (1983)
Dolls (1988)
I almost forgot about this great Charles Bronson flick (10 to Midnight). Haven't seen it in decades, but I remember it to be very creepy. I have to check it out again. Thanks for the memory jog, Mars.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 24, 2017, 02:58:59 PM
I almost forgot about this great Charles Bronson flick (10 to Midnight). Haven't seen it in decades, but I remember it to be very creepy. I have to check it out again. Thanks for the memory jog, Mars.

My beautiful Woman and I watched the film. She loved and remembered how creepy and good the film is. She's a Scumf*** like me. Lol! Well.....almost as twisted. Just not G.G. Allin, twisted. >:D

Memphremagog

Prometheus(2012)
And Now the Screaming Starts..(1973)
The Creature Walks Among Us(1956)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on April 24, 2017, 03:14:35 PM
....almost as twisted. Just not G.G. Allin, twisted. >:D
I've only met two women in my long life that I would classify as "G.G. Allin twisted". They were certainly fun, but hazardous to your health.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 24, 2017, 04:57:51 PM
I've only met two women in my long life that I would classify as "G.G. Allin twisted". They were certainly fun, but hazardous to your health.

Me, too!! Bad news, long term.