Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lunkenstein

FRANKENSTEIN CREATED WOMAN (1967)
KING DINOSAUR (1955)
SLAUGHTER OF THE VAMPIRES (1962)
THE THING THAT COULDN'T DIE (1958) on Sven
FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE WOLF MAN (1943)
BLACK DRAGONS (1942)
MYSTERY OF THE WAX MUSEUM (1933) on Sven
HOUSE OF FRANKENSTEIN (1944)
HOUSE OF THE WOLF MAN (2009)
Paul

Memphremagog

Doomsday(2006)
Horrors Of Spider Island(1960)
The Devil's Wedding Night(1973)
Blood and Black Lace(1964)
Terror Of Mechagodzilla(1975)
Gamera vs Gyaos(1967)
Terror Of the Tongs(1961)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Hepcat

Moontrap: Target Earth (2017) - Trailer

Good underlying concept for a movie. Dismal and even sloppy execution of that concept. Ridiculous overall.

:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

Memphremagog

The Mummy's Shroud(1967)
The Monster(1925)
Forbidden Planet(1956)
Vault Of Horror(1973)
House Of Fear(1945)
Frankenstein Created Woman(1967)
Final Destination(2000)
DARK SHADOWS:

Hepcat

Alien Domicile (2017) - Trailer

Another movie tht doesn't entirely make sense because the filmmakers strove too hard to leave an element of mystery.

::)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Memphremagog

When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth(1970)
The Flesh Eaters(1964)
Abbott & Costello Meet the Invisible Man(1951)
V Is For Vendetta(2006)
Edison's Frankenstein(1910)
Candyman: Farewell To the Flesh(1993)
Godzilla vs Megalon(1973)
Manhunt On Mystery Island(1945)
Dr. Jekyll & Mr.Hyde(1920)
DARK SHADOWS:

zombiehorror

Blood Diner~Not sure how I never caught this one on cable back in the day....but I'm glad I never did. I couldn't make it more than 15min into this one; total crapfest

Zack Snyder's Justice League~The long awaited "original" version of Justice League that no one really believed they would ever see. The DCEU just really hasn't done anything for me other than Wonder Woman and Birds of Prey. ZS's Justice League expands on the original release with information that wasn't really necessary to expand on in the first place; although certain heroes get more screentime/story this go around. Also removed is the studio requested Marvel banter, although the film still has misplaced moments of levity that just don't work like they do in the MCU. According to reports nothing Joss Whedon shot was used for this version.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: zombiehorror on March 19, 2021, 03:18:42 PM
Blood Diner~Not sure how I never caught this one on cable back in the day....but I'm glad I never did. I couldn't make it more than 15min into this one; total crapfest

Damn, I'm sorry you didn't like it. This is one of my "comfort food" horror movies. I saw it for the first time in my formative years and still get a kick out of it. I'm the same way with Troma for the most part. I didn't see most of them until I was already an adult and I just can't get into them except for the original Toxic Avenger.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

geezer butler

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

Madhouse(1974)
The Undead(1957)
The Flesh Eaters(1964)
Gamera vs Viras(1968)
Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla(1974)
Shutter(2008)
Die! Die! My Darling!(1965)
World Without End(1956)
Chopping Mall(1985)
The Indestructible Man(1956)
Twilight People(1974)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

The Gore Gore Girls(1972)
Color Me Blood Red(1965)

Doh!

Does Justice League count as sci-fi? Watched the 4-hour cut last night. Pretty bloated, but actually better than the previous version. It really should've been a 4-part miniseries, however. Also, the Epilogue was most unnecessary.