Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

My girlfriend went to a play with her friends, so I had the house to myself. Turn off all the lights and gave "Terrifier" a second chance. Much better. Reminds me of an 80s slasher flick.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 14, 2019, 05:08:18 PM
My girlfriend went to a play with her friends, so I had the house to myself. Turn off all the lights and gave "Terrifier" a second chance. Much better. Reminds me of an 80s slasher flick.

Terrifier is definitely that, a throwback to 80s Slasher films.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

The Ritual (2019) -
After a devastating tragedy, four friends go hiking in a forest in Sweden. Things go...no bueno. Netflix original...mediocre to bad. The monster looks like a Pumpkinhead reindeer with tusks...seriously.

Mord

Kristy (2013) -

Girl spending Thanksgiving vacation alone in her dorm, faces a gang of killers trying to kill her. Sounds cliche, but thrilling to the very end. On Netflix, now.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on December 15, 2019, 12:40:13 AM
It's what they do.  ;D

True, sometimes rape, torture, and snacks are in the mix. Also, it rhymes...."killl ker, killers" (kinda).

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 15, 2019, 12:31:57 AM
Kristy (2013) -

Girl spending Thanksgiving vacation alone in her dorm, faces a gang of killers trying to kill her. Sounds cliche, but thrilling to the very end. On Netflix, now.

Yeah. I liked this film.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

The Wolf Man(1941)
Doctor Strange(2016)
House Of Frankenstein(1944)
The Mummy's Curse(1944)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Mord

The Babysitter (2017) -

Bizarre mix of coming-of-age comedy and satanic cult/slasher/action flick. A bullied kid befriends a babysitter with devious intentions. The humor is equal shares razor-sharp and stoooopid. Somehow, it worked on me. Full disclosure, leading lady, Samara Weaving, can do no wrong in my eyes. She is uniquely gorgeous, and possesses  unmatched comedic timing. If you have any doubt, watch "Ready or Not", "Bad Girl", and this. You can thank me later.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on December 15, 2019, 09:43:45 PM
The Babysitter (2017) -

Bizarre mix of coming-of-age comedy and satanic cult/slasher/action flick. A bullied kid befriends a babysitter with devious intentions. The humor is equal shares razor-sharp and stoooopid. Somehow, it worked on me. Full disclosure, leading lady, Samara Weaving, can do no wrong in my eyes. She is uniquely gorgeous, and possesses  unmatched comedic timing. If you have any doubt, watch "Ready or Not", "Bad Girl", and this. You can thank me later.

I've literally watched this movie about three times. Love it!!

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on December 15, 2019, 10:49:06 PM
I've literally watched this movie about three times. Love it!!

I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Dude, watch "Ready or Not". Same actress, funny as hell, and bloody violent/gory. If you liked Babysitter, you'll love it.

marsattacks666