Need help identifying this Frankenstein item

Started by Trap-Door Maker, July 08, 2012, 03:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trap-Door Maker

Some sort of bottle cap. Not sure how old (or new) it is.
Thanks in advance!

Monsters For Sale

It's the topper from a 1995 Mars Candy Halloween candy tube.

These two tubes were cut off for easy display.  The complete tubes were something from 12" to 18" long.

Don't know what other figures (if any) were made that year.

ADAM

Trap-Door Maker

ramsey37

Yep, here's my pair:

As far as I know, they only did these two.
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

Dr. Madd

While we're at it, I have a Frankenstein item and I wonder if anyone has seen one before.

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

packy120353

Dr. Maddington, I only know they make those little likenesses of famous figures. I have Frank as well as Dracula, Wolfman and even Maria from Metropolis. They should be available at most good sized hobby shops.
pk

Dr. Madd

I got mine out of a skill crane a few years ago,
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

packy120353

you have more skill than me my friend, good job Maddy!

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Illoman

Quote from: Dr. Madd on July 09, 2012, 02:15:46 AM
I'm good at Skill Cranes, by and large.

Oh, man. We have had a claw machine with plush in it at work for years and I finally had to quit! I mainly went for "character" items. Some of the folks I scored out of it include: Herman Munster, Lily Munster, Donkey Kong, George of the Jungle, Curley, Mickey Mouse, Bullwinkle, Rocky, Bugs Bunny, Daffy, several superheroes both Marvel and DC, and on and on. I had to start sneaking them in the house so my wife wouldn't see them!!  ::)

Dr. Blasko

I feel like I remember seeing the candy tube tops before. Pretty sure I had them and got rid of them :(
We Belong Dead...

packy120353

Hey Dr. I ran across my pic of the three Stars of the World monsters to share.

hobbyshopmons by packy120353, on Flickr

Universal Steve

I actually have those. They are from a set of famous figures. I found mine at a local comic shop a few years ago. Beside the  monsters in the series they had historical figures such as George Washington, John Paul Jones and others of that same genere. I really only bought them because I really wanted something of the Universal Monsters to buy without mailing away for it and even though they are not Universal it eased the pain of not being able to find anything. What can I say, I am a hopeless fanatic!
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Dr. Madd

Yep that's them.  My mothers got one of those of Abe Lincoln.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend