Check Out These Monster Toy Photo's

Started by Monolith, June 14, 2012, 08:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monolith

marsattacks666--- Thanks again for the comments.

Here's one more Aurora Wolf Man. Just thought you might like to see 'em.

And here are three photo's I took of the Dimensional Designs model of the Ichthyosaurus Marcurious from the first season episode of The Outer
Limits titled Tourist Attraction.

Hope you like them.

jimm

how tuff to find is that OL kit, too cool!

terrypierson

Wow, that Marmit Megalon was an amazing find and an even better deal. Congrats!

Monolith

Quote from: jimm on October 15, 2012, 02:06:19 PM
how tuff to find is that OL kit, too cool!

Yes, I guess they are tough to find. It's the only one of those Outer Limits kits that I have right now.

Terry Pierson--- I think you meant to post your comment in the "Show Us Your Weekly Finds" thread where Horror101 found a vinyl Megalon.

RedKing

That photo is awesome! It's creepy and looks like a still from the show, you can't tell it is a model! I love all your pics, but this one is just astounding!!
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monolith

Thanks marsattacks666 and RedKing! I took that photo of him crawling in the grass in my back yard. I had to build a really sturdy fence to keep him in,
so far it's working. ;)

Monolith

And here's one more amphibious creature you might like. This is the Horizon Creature model.

Mord

Beautifully shot! One of the very best Creature pieces ever.

RedKing

Great pic Mono-it looks like a watercolor painting. Also my favorite Creech kit.
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Monolith

Thanks Mord and RedKing! I agree, that Horizon Creature is a great sculpt, one of my favorites, too. Here's one more shot I took of him...

lappys22

Love the Outer limits kit photo. Creech is pretty cool also!

Monolith

Quote from: lappys22 on October 21, 2012, 02:55:56 PM
Love the Outer limits kit photo. Creech is pretty cool also!

Thanks Lappys22! Have you seen the two Outer Limits figures that X-Plus is making? They're doing the Thetan alien and the Ichtyasaurus. They look great but they're expensive.

lappys22

Monolith

I just took some photo's of my twelve inch Sideshow Dracula, so I thought i'd post some. hope you like them.