Author Topic: Don't you just love when they are STATUESQUE?  (Read 11983 times)

Lugosifan1

• Sergeant
Re: Don't you just love when they are STATUESQUE?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »
Monsterbob, if you find that extra Chaney wolfman,  and want to sell it , it let me know. You can pm at mario_chacon(*at*)msn.com. Thanks, Mario
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 10:39:36 PM by Lugosifan1 »
Best, Mario

jsh

• New Recruit
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 08:57:53 PM »
MonsterBob,

Thank you for sharing the photo of J and H and your knowledge.  If you ever see another one or want to sell yours , let me know jshacker(*at*)hotmail.com.  I will search, search, and search to find one.

jsh

brickmac

• New Recruit
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »
Hi,

Would you be willing to sell any of the ESCO Monster Statues ?  I know some are rare and I would pay you very well for them.  I'm very interested in Wolfman, Bride of Frankenstein, and the Mummy.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Rick
973-610-4911

fmofmpls

• Army General
  • Play nice!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »
  I'm very interested in Wolfman, Bride of Frankenstein, and the Mummy.

Mummy made by Esco? Didn't think there was one. I've never seen or heard of one.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Jscareshock

• Sergeant
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »
Danny,  I gotta tell ya, when you first picked one up for me and the Bride came home with some I couldn't understand the fascination.  But, Buddy, they do grow on you and they are something nice to have around the crypt!

Lugosifan1

• Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »
Monsterbob, you mentioned that you might have an extra Chaney Wolfman, if you do , i'd be interested in purchasing it, please let me know. Thanks, Mario( lugosifan1)
Best, Mario

dtrav

• New Recruit
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 08:42:13 PM »
Esco monsters are my favorite and i have some doubles that i might be interested to sell if the price is right.

Nosferatu esco
creature of the black lagoon esco
the mummy (Boris Karloff ) esco
dracula (Béla Lugosi) esco
phantom of the opera (Lon Chaney ) esco
frankenstein  (Boris Karloff ) esco
herman munster esco
bride of frankenstein esco
the mummy esco (sold $1450)

anyone interested they are for sale dom
dominictravarelli(*at*)yahoo.com

Scatter

• Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 08:50:33 PM »
Danny, I particularly love the facial sculpts on the Esco monsters and the Frankie you’re selling is my all-time favorite.

Unfortunately, this little dude also starred in one of the Top Ten Traumas of my life. He managed to travel safely for 2000 miles but then he fell into the hands of a Psycho Postman. I watched this idiot carry the package to the bottom of my front steps and then heave it at the door with a God-awful crunching sound. Needless to say, poor Frankie ended up headless, armless and in literally hundreds of pieces.

I then engaged in weeks of archeological reconstruction and I’m happy to say Frankie is almost normal again. He does, however, refuse to participate in any kind of rough-and-tumble play and he spends most of his time reading quietly by himself.

Aside from Frankenstein, his favorite book is Everything You Need To Know About Offing Your Mail Person…..

Errrrrrrrr.......what did you DO to this moronic Cliff Clavin, Newman wannabe?? I would have KILLED him. And I don't mean figuratively.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

dtrav

• New Recruit
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2009, 08:56:33 PM »
did you fix the frankenstein?

dtrav

• New Recruit
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 10:01:23 PM »
Esco monsters are my favorite and i have some doubles that i might be interested to sell if the price is right.

Nosferatu esco
dracula (Béla Lugosi) esco sold
herman munster esco
bride of frankenstein esco sold
the wolfman esco (sold)

thanks guys they are going fast..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 12:32:44 AM by dtrav »

CreepyJeff

• VP of Merchandising
    • CJ Classics
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 08:25:39 PM »

Nosferatu esco
dracula (Béla Lugosi) esco sold
herman munster esco
bride of frankenstein esco sold
the wolfman esco (sold)

thanks guys they are going fast..
Creature, Mummy, Nosferatu & Phantom of the Opera Esco statues????  Do you have pics you can post?  Am I the only one here that didn't realize Esco made monsters OTHER than Frank, Bride, Drac, Wolf Man and Hunchback?  Very intrigued!
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

ChattyLMS

• Sergeant
  • I'm so cute!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 10:49:42 PM »
Hi Gracebuster!
Those are some really fantastic statues.  Did your mom paint them in ceramic class?  I'm very impressed!

Unfortunately, this little dude also starred in one of the Top Ten Traumas of my life. He managed to travel safely for 2000 miles but then he fell into the hands of a Psycho Postman. I watched this idiot carry the package to the bottom of my front steps and then heave it at the door with a God-awful crunching sound. Needless to say, poor Frankie ended up headless, armless and in literally hundreds of pieces.

Hey Scatter,
How awful!  I hope you had insurance on the package.  I, on the other hand, do my own personal collectibles destruction.  I had a teeny little doll outfit.  It was a rare version.  I washed it by hand and then stretched it out a bit and RIP!   I tore it in half.  Well, at least I didn't damage somebody else's things.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:53:22 PM by ChattyLMS »
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

fmofmpls

• Army General
  • Play nice!
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 01:38:38 PM »
Creature, Mummy, Nosferatu & Phantom of the Opera Esco statues????  Do you have pics you can post?  Am I the only one here that didn't realize Esco made monsters OTHER than Frank, Bride, Drac, Wolf Man and Hunchback?  Very intrigued!

No Jeff, your not the only one scratching your head here. Esco what? All I've ever known the Esco monsters to be are Frank, Bride, Drac, Wolf,  and Hunch. I would need pictorial proof that the others even exist. If that sounds like a dare, then so be it. I triple dare any of you to share a pic of these plaster apparitions. C'mon .. show yourselves. I dare ya.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

kklloo

• Sergeant
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »
  I e-mailed the guy a while back ago in regards, I haven't heard from him since.

dtrav

• New Recruit
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2009, 01:23:03 AM »
well here are 3 of them. i have the phantom of the opera and herman munster too.

they are made from plaster. they have a sticker on the back that says universal studio and the date of the movie.