Can anyone positively identify this little Werewolf figure????

Started by Anton Phibes, May 16, 2012, 05:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Got this in a box of stuff....no markings or dates, articulated at neck waist and arms. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dr.Terror

Fast food premium from White Castle ot Jack in the box.   It's a fast food premium that I'm sure of.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Dr.Terror on May 16, 2012, 05:40:09 AM
Fast food premium from White Castle ot Jack in the box.   It's a fast food premium that I'm sure of.

Was it for a generic Halloween campaign or part of some license. My kid wants it,but he wants me to tell him what it is. I didnt have a clue other than "werewolf guy". ;)

Anton Phibes

packy120353

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

I have the Zombie, the Mummy and the Frankenstein that looks like David Prowse from Hammer's "Horror or Frankenstein," but I never could get the Vampire or the Werewolf. Taco Bell really let me down on those!

zombiehorror

Quote from: Radioactive Rod Whitenack on May 16, 2012, 05:51:28 PM
I have the Zombie, the Mummy and the Frankenstein that looks like David Prowse from Hammer's "Horror or Frankensein,"..........

I think if you paint that Taco Bell Dracula's hair blonde it wouldn't be far off from....

.............old Baron Meinster(David Peel)!

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

glane21

Did you win this auction? 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=261019904595&nma=true&rt=nc&si=ZNj%252Bz%252F2OQvjIOvasKmIYKhyZVmI%253D&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I was tempted because I wanted the werewolf but not the rest of the stuff in there.

I have the Vampire from this set with his coffin in mint condition. I would gladly trade it for the Mummy with his crypt if anyone has one available!