A Death In the Family

The Dear Departed

Deliveries In the Rear

Fright Night

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Mike Scott

Love the paintings! Especially "Pickman's Model"! "Deliveries in the Rear" is another one that I like a lot!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

aura of foreboding

If we're being honest here, there are a number of Twilight Zone episodes I never want to see again.  Both shows had their ups and downs.  The Serling episodes of both series always come off as the strongest, most watchable entries.  I own all of TZ and all of NG on DVD.  I am much more willing to watch NG again in its entirety than TZ for the simple fact that there are just certain TZ episodes I know are amazing and kind of just want to see those ones over and over again, leaving the others to the depths of the Twilight Zone.  Nothing in either show is particularly terrible, but consistently good is not something I would say about TZ or NG.  There are just more absolute winners in TZ.

skully

Does anyone own any of the original paintings?

Memphremagog

Quote from: skully on April 22, 2018, 06:53:53 PM
Does anyone own any of the original paintings?

Sylvester Stallone purchased several of the original paintings, they are in his Hollywood offices. Many others have been bought by private collectors over the years.
DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

More:

The Little Black Bag

The Nature Of the Enemy

The Phantom Farmhouse

The Ghost Of Sorworth Pllace

The Caterpillar

DARK SHADOWS:

Wicked Lester

Sorry if this has already been posted,didn't want go through the whole thread.  Anyone remember this ad.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Wicked Lester on May 07, 2018, 11:26:49 PM
Anyone remember this ad.

Sure do! They were in one (or more) of the mags I was buying, at the time.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Wolfman

There's a guy on eBay who sells paintings of all the artwork from NG. He's from Hong Kong, but I must admit, they're pretty impressive looking.  In the $200-300 range.

JP

Memphremagog

Several more:

Class Of '99

The Hand Of Borgus Weems

The Devil Is Not Mocked

The Last Laurel

DARK SHADOWS:

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Memphremagog on May 19, 2018, 03:14:52 PM
Several more:

The Last Laurel

You misheard it.  This is actually called The Last Yanny.

Memphremagog

Quote from: aura of foreboding on April 22, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
If we're being honest here, there are a number of Twilight Zone episodes I never want to see again.  Both shows had their ups and downs.  The Serling episodes of both series always come off as the strongest, most watchable entries.  I own all of TZ and all of NG on DVD.  I am much more willing to watch NG again in its entirety than TZ for the simple fact that there are just certain TZ episodes I know are amazing and kind of just want to see those ones over and over again, leaving the others to the depths of the Twilight Zone.  Nothing in either show is particularly terrible, but consistently good is not something I would say about TZ or NG.  There are just more absolute winners in TZ.

I generally feel the same, however, it should be said that there are also five seasons of Twilight Zone versus three of Gallery..however, I also feel that there are more duds in Zone due to this as well.
DARK SHADOWS:

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Memphremagog on July 15, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
I generally feel the same, however, it should be said that there are also five seasons of Twilight Zone versus three of Gallery..however, I also feel that there are more duds in Zone due to this as well.

When Decades had their "Rod, White and Blue" Marathon on July 4, I could watch every single episode, one right after the other.  But all of the episodes were penned by Serling.  If I put in the DVDs, I know there would be a number I'd skip on every disc.  I am glad that TZ was made and that we have the awesome episodes we have, but I feel that any new TZ efforts should follow the "Columbo" mystery movie format, where it's still a TV series, but you only get a few high quality episodes each season.