Stuff you hate doing game.

Started by BlackLagoon, April 28, 2012, 03:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackLagoon

AKA The Bitch and Moan thread.

Ok I'll go 1st--why is it $72.00 at the grocery store? Every week it's between 65-75.00 and it's just me and sometimes I have to go back before the week is up!

It's stupid. Spending that much money on food is "Stuff I hate doing."
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Unknown Primate

I HATE having to spend an outrageous amount of money on my meds, every few weeks, instead of cool monster stuff - and it's my own damn fault for getting myself unhealthy!  Plus, the ritual of going through the list, ordering, etc.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Dr.Teufel Geist

I HATE  going to Wal-mart.
I HATE standing in lines.
I HATE having to sit through commercials on youtube.
I HATE paying too much money for cable and there is never anything on
I HATE paying over $100 dollars for groceries, and get home to realize, 40% of it is not edible

BigShadow

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

charp13

I hate driving! The next place I move to (which will probably be "the old folk's home"), will have sidewalks and shops within walking distance. It's ridiculous to have to drive 2 miles to a grocery store just because you live on a rural road with NO shoulder to walk on and ORINCO- Pet Sematary semi trucks passing by at 70 mph.!
PLUS- it takes me 20 minutes to get to the interstate which is only 5 miles from my house! And then there's Atlanta traffic.........bleh...I feel sick...

Howler

I HATE thinking of great stories (at least I think so) in my head, but not being able to put them down on paper. It really sucks! *storms off grumbling under breath*
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Sean

I hate that there are no more light brown M&Ms...
I hate that I can't dunk a basketball anymore...
I ants...
I hate my daughters growing up...

Whooops.  I didn't list things I hate DOING.   :-[

BlackLagoon

I hate shopping on Saturdays.

Actually I should rephrase that. "Parking lots on Saturday can suck it."

So I'm working on my bike, putting on a tinted windscreen. Having coffee doing it and enjoying the sun, saying hello to neighbors etc etc...then it hit me. "Damnit!! My dress pants at the tailor for mother's day!".......So I had to go.

After 500 laps around the mall parking lot, 2 gallons of sweat and favorite songs now turned into anthems of anger. I put my hazards on and parked the Jeep in the fire zone. Something about "F**k this, tow it."

I got my pants and left. This is what happens when you lose a few lbs and your sister texts you "Really nice place on Sun."

I......hated all of this.
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Dr. Madd

Things I hate-

Teen pop music
In the box thinking
Gun registration and background checks- It  is annoying to have to jump through two hours of paperwork to buy a rifle these days. grrr.
filling up the gas tank- The edge of which is taken off by being able to buy a pockets coke, but 3.45 for gas- Really?
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Anton Phibes

Eating
Shaving
Taxes
Enduring my wife's attitude 10-14 days each month
being broke most of the time
housework
enduring the price of new comics and magazines
enduring the price of gas and groceries
thinking about the fact that Vincent Price is dead
Paying for household appliances and vehicles that tear up right after you use your tax refund to pay them off
making debt
using credit cards
listening to screams and unruly noises leaping from the mouths of infants
Discussing Politics
Hearing about CHILD ABUSE
Experiencing some slight Male pattern baldness
Getting sick or hearing of others getting sick
Hearing bigots run their mouths
Having Diarrhea
Having Constipation
Using any deodorant other than Mitchum
getting old and dropping dead eventually
Reading The new 52 versions of Superman and Wonder Woman
Drinking Coke Zero
Watching Cartoons that suck

There's much more. But I dont wanna sound negative. :laugh:

Flower

Emptying the dishwasher
Filling the salt & pepper shakers
Being cordial to people who are scum
Filing CDs back in their proper order
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

charp13

Wow...Anton! You reminded me of lots of stuff that I forgot I hate doing! (that's terrible English, I know, but I'm wiped out from mowing)
Which brings me to mowing.......We have 2 gas powered push mowers (one is self propelled) but I can't stand using the self propelled model, so I use the lighter weight sucky one.  And a few years ago, I decided to stop using pine straw mulch around our 4 front yard ornamental trees, and I replaced it with rubber mulch. It was pricey, but looks neat year after year and doesn't was away. deep breath...............
So now when I mow around the trees, the rubber mulch that has strayed away from the circular areas around the trees gets picked up by the mower and shoots rubber bullet- like projectiles at my bare legs!! Owwwwwww!
But there's no going back to pinestraw.....so I think I'm gonna switch with my husband and start doing the backyard.....which of course has -rubber mulch around the landscaped areas.      I'm just gonna stop now.  I hate mowing. It hurts.

Flower

Cleaning inside on a nice sunny day.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Anton Phibes

Having people talk down to me and yell from daylight til dark when I dont do it to them. :-\

Flower

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 18, 2012, 11:10:33 PM
Having people talk down to me and yell from daylight til dark when I dont do it to them. :-\

I feel that way about my mother too .. Only joking but I agree ...  :D