Actual kit shots of new Frank and Bride kit by Mobius!

Started by westbatman, March 25, 2012, 11:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westbatman

After seeing the shots of Frank Winspur of Mobius Models with the actual kit in his hands posted on CultTVMans site I decided that this is a definite MUST HAVE for me! The plastic kit actually looks like Boris and Elsa and since I am a Karloff Frankenstein fan it's a no-brainer. I passed on the Frankenstein at the door simply because it didn't look like him but this one does; it makes me wonder why the first one didn't.

Take a look and enjoy!

The seam location on the creatures head is genius.

Thanks to Moebius, Jeff Yagher and everyone involved in this project, simply a beautiful styrene kit!

Andy

Howler

That looks amazing. Too bad i was never any good at putting models together.
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Hepcat

Hey! Now that's a kit! Many parts, and it looks like it's cast in styrene plastic. Is that the case?

Is this type of quality typical of Moebius kits?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Wolfman

Does anyone know the length or width of this kit yet? I'm running out of space in my display case, and with the 2 figures I need to know the dimensions to see if it will fit. If not, I'm afraid some other monster is getting the boot, as this is a must display model.

JP

empty13

http://www.moebiusmodels.com/brideandmonster.php

looks like 9" wide * 7" deep * 7" high. before i punched up the link i was thinking 12" wide before. still a large kit.

Universal Steve

It's amazing how the detail on plastic models have changed. This is a must have kit.  Even though I am out of space in my Uniersal Room until I build the addition, I will still get this and fit in in somehow. But with the stack of models ahead of me it is going to be awhile anyway but at least I will have it. Yeagher has brought his resin talents to plastic.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Gasport

HOME RUN! So relieved to see it didn't get screwed with somewhere along it's production line. A definite ''must have''!

1/6thtoyz

westbatman

zombiehorror

obantox

WOW this looks more like it, exellent like-ness of both the bride & franky, mmm this could be the best frankenstein kit made in plastic, looking good Mobius.
and thanks westbatman for posting the pics  ;D

Mitchellmania

Dr. Jitters

Quote from: westbatman on March 25, 2012, 11:52:03 AM
After seeing the shots of Frank Winspur of Mobius Models with the actual kit in his hands posted on CultTVMans site I decided that this is a definite MUST HAVE for me! The plastic kit actually looks like Boris and Elsa and since I am a Karloff Frankenstein fan it's a no-brainer. I passed on the Frankenstein at the door simply because it didn't look like him but this one does; it makes me wonder why the first one didn't.

Exactly my thoughts.  This is a beauty for sure.  I'll have to get this one.

Kenneth

Can't wait! This is destined to be a classic kit.