New Movie Trailer For The Three Stooges Hits The Web!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by emazers, March 21, 2012, 05:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count_Zirock

Still liking what I'm seeing. Sean Hayes is an amazing Larry! Never thought anyone but Billy West could do that role justice, but Hayes nails it.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Scatter on March 21, 2012, 10:23:50 PM
Is that Sean Hayes?? OMG, he's awesome!!
Yup, formerly of "Will & Grace." He was also a decent Jerry Lewis in the teleflick "Martin & Lewis."

Scatter

Quote from: Count_Zirock on March 21, 2012, 10:44:38 PM
Yup, formerly of "Will & Grace." He was also a decent Jerry Lewis in the teleflick "Martin & Lewis."

Another I missed. How was it?? I loved Martin and Lewis.

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Scatter on March 21, 2012, 10:46:59 PM
Another I missed. How was it?? I loved Martin and Lewis.
The whole thing's on YouTube. Just search for "Martin & Lewis."

Sean

Count_Zirock

There was a great 1989 mockumentary called "That's Adequate!" about fictious poverty row studio Adequate Film Studios. Part of it relates the tale of the studio's slapstick comedy trio, The Three Morons. Only, the studio had no money for rubber props, so they were taking hits to the head with real crowbars, mallets, etc! Hysterical stuff, but the film's very hard to find, as it's only been released on VHS.

Monster Bob

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Wolfman

Am I going to see this? Why, soitainly. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

JP

Scatter

Quote from: Count_Zirock on March 21, 2012, 11:26:51 PM
The whole thing's on YouTube. Just search for "Martin & Lewis."

Awesome!! Will do! Thanks man!

zombiehorror

WOW!!  It just hit me, watched the trailer again today and now I see the genius and pure comedy gold behind this flick!!  I will happily be sitting my butt in a theater seat come April 13th to watch this incredible tribute to one of comedies classic acts!

Unknown Primate

Will Sasso was on "Leno" the other night and certainly (soitenly) showed a reverence for the original boys and their work.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Opera Ghost

Quote from: zombiehorror on April 02, 2012, 01:51:21 AM
WOW!!  It just hit me, watched the trailer again today and now I see the genius and pure comedy gold behind this flick!!  I will happily be sitting my butt in a theater seat come April 13th to watch this incredible tribute to one of comedies classic acts!

This makes me happy! Was a wee  bit concerned over the zealous condemnation of this project.
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."