"Birthday Wiches"

Started by Meek, July 28, 2008, 06:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packy120353

Happy Birthday a day late to you Craig oh mighty Tarmangani! May Goro smile down upon you and Histah pass by you in the night!

AND -

Happy Birthday also to Rob Tullo my Monster Brother who sets the standard of excellence in all areas monstrous, the finest of chaps and heck of a darts player too! (I'm just guessing at that part)

pk

monsterphile

Quote from: packy120353 on July 29, 2008, 06:17:06 PM
Happy Birthday also to Rob Tullo  and a heck of a darts player too! (I'm just guessing at that part)
pk

Thanks Paul!  You guessed right, but I only do well in the dart catching.  It's painful, but it's where all the glory is.

Rob

Meek

Rob: Did you try out for the Olympic javelin catching as well?

"Meek"(making pointed remarks)
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence

BARON TIMOTHEUS BGG

monsterphile ROB writ:
Thanks Paul! You guessed right, but I only do well in the dart catching.  It's painful, but it's where all the glory is.
Rob
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Brother, ROB,
... I hope that your dis-ease {the magnetic attraction, of darts} is not catching!  ;D
Well, that's where all the GORY is!
... Unto Thee, as unto SIR CRAIG, a Most Happy Birth-Day, And, so many more, that, you'll be amazed!
EXANIMO EVERNOW,
TIMMY & THE BARON & FRIENDS, GOO-O-OODD-D!, B.G.G.

monsterphile

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and now it's time to continue on to the next UMA birthday boy.  Happy Birthday to Rick Monsterama2000 Bognar.  The monster partying never stops.

Rob

Monsterama2000

Quote from: monsterphile on July 30, 2008, 06:05:01 AM
Thank you for the birthday wishes, and now it's time to continue on to the next UMA birthday boy.  Happy Birthday to Rick Monsterama2000 Bognar.  The monster partying never stops.

Rob

"Rick" is close enough  ;D. Thanks Rob, hope you had a great birthday.

monsterphile

Quote from: Monsterama2000 on July 30, 2008, 05:57:19 PM
"Rick" is close enough  ;D. Thanks Rob, hope you had a great birthday.

OOps, lost the "E".  Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.  Maybe the 2:05 am had something to do with it.  lol

Happy Birthday Erick.  See, it works much better during the afternoon...

Rob

Wich2

Thanks so much, dear folk!

I'm in the bosom of my family in Ohio (alas, Ma's computer is strictly stone knives and bearskin.)

At the exact hour of my birth half a century ago (just after midnight), The Wife & I were at the (almost) exact spot of that event - the site of the hospital building that was there then...

A Happiest to you, Rob, & God bless you, everyone!
-Craig