Author Topic: Horrorbles/Basil Gogos Phantom T-shirt  (Read 851 times)

CreepyJeff

• VP of Merchandising
    • CJ Classics
Horrorbles/Basil Gogos Phantom T-shirt
« on: July 25, 2008, 11:55:30 AM »
Hi Everyone - I bought the great Gogos Phantom of the Opera and Gogos Nosferatu T-shirts from Horrorbles that Elizabeth brought over to me on Sunday at Wonderfest.  When I got home, I discovered I somehow have TWO Phantom t-shirts plus the Nosferatu.  Elizabeth was fairly certain (as am I) that she only brought over what I requested and paid for - one of each.

Any of you UMAers attending Wonderfest happen to buy this shirt and inadvertantly left it at the UMA display where it somehow got placed on my shirts?  Please PM me if so.  Otherwise my assumption will be that I did receive the second Phantom shirt in error.  Thank you.

Creepy Jeff
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Illoman

• Sergeant
    • Peel the Paint
Re: Horrorbles/Basil Gogos Phantom T-shirt
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »
Jeff, is there a photo of the Nosferatu shirt online anywhere? Not sure if I've ever seen Basil's take on him.

Thanks,
Mike

CreepyJeff

• VP of Merchandising
    • CJ Classics
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »
Jeff, is there a photo of the Nosferatu shirt online anywhere? Not sure if I've ever seen Basil's take on him.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike - here's a shot taken right from the Horrorbles web site (it's pretty bad-ass):

It's the only one of my monster shirts that scares my daughter.  (And I have a lot of monster shirts).

Creepy Jeff
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Illoman

• Sergeant
    • Peel the Paint
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 09:44:27 AM »
Thanks, Jeff. *Man*!! He is the king of monster colors!!!

Mike