holiday shopping list

Started by werewolfwoman, November 18, 2011, 02:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

werewolfwoman

getting an early jump on my christmas shopping.

so i am an early birdy i love getting all of my holiday shopping done by the end of November. i shop early because many of the items  i purchase are from ebay and etsy and i like to avoid the shipping crunch. i am a very lucky girl because i come from a monster lovin family, so almost all gifts i get for my loved ones are monster related.
so as i was checking my holiday gift list i started to wonder....

what monster items are on the Christmas lists of your loved ones?
what monster items are on your list?
where do you shop for your monsters during the holiday season?

as for me:
what monster items are on the Christmas lists of my loved ones?
my nephew wants a deformed plushee wolfman from comic images
my brother wants any and all things creature
funko creature bobble
my sister in law is a Frankenstein fan so i am getting her the Disney vinlymation bride and Frankenstein mickey figures
and for my new little nephew  i am getting him a little funko plush wolfman

the monster items on my christmas list are:
a wolfman puck figure (new plush werewolf)
a mini i pod speaker in a werewolf design.. although i may not get this one because according to neato shop.com it has been discontinued  :'(
a wolfman snow globe
a wolfman tote bag from iron fist

where do i do my monster shoppin?
i purchase most of my monster gifts online, either ebay, etsy or big bad toy store
i will also hit up my local comic shop

even a woman who is pure of heart....well you know the rest..
http://www.auntydonut.etsy.com

RedKing

Well, my sister wants the Mummy Legacy Collection. As for me, the big things monster wise I want this year are the Moebius Broadway Lugosi kit and the AMT Bigfoot reissue kit.I got the Bigfoot kit for my 6th birthday and loved it. It was the first model I put together myself (it was a snap together kit) and it has a lot of nostalgic value for me besides being a freaking cool kit! I do most of my shopping on amazon and sometimes on ebay if I can find a good deal.
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

werewolfwoman

Quote from: RedKing on November 21, 2011, 05:45:16 PM
Well, my sister wants the Mummy Legacy Collection. As for me, the big things monster wise I want this year are the Moebius Broadway Lugosi kit and the AMT Bigfoot reissue kit.I got the Bigfoot kit for my 6th birthday and loved it. It was the first model I put together myself (it was a snap together kit) and it has a lot of nostalgic value for me besides being a freaking cool kit! I do most of my shopping on amazon and sometimes on ebay if I can find a good deal.
very cool wish list, there is nothing better than getting back a wonderfully nostalgic piece of childhood, i go for the same sentiment for my christmas wish items..

i hope you get it , update on christmas and let me know if ya get it  ;D
even a woman who is pure of heart....well you know the rest..
http://www.auntydonut.etsy.com