Author Topic: Spirit's Hallowe'en-2019 Retro/Vintage vacuform mask-Frankenstein's Monster and  (Read 919 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Nothing on their website. They look like the Retro-A-Go-Go masks.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Sir Masksalot

• Corporal
I'll have to look for them at a Spirit in my area, just to see how big they are. I'm guessing oversized, judging by those eye holes (?) cut in the Devil's mustache. 

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Howler

• Sergeant
  • An American Werewolf in America
I picked up those today along with the vintage skeleton and clown masks. I really love the look and coloring on all of them.
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
I picked up those today along with the vintage skeleton and clown masks. I really love the look and coloring on all of them.

I dig them.

Howler

• Sergeant
  • An American Werewolf in America
I dig them.

I hope that they come out with a couple more of them each year.
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
  I hope that they come out with a couple more of them each year.

It would be nice.