HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCATTER

Started by CreepysFan, October 22, 2011, 01:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKing

Happy B-Day Scatter! For God's sake, I hope you get some pants! ;D
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

raycastile

Raymond Castile

tv horror

Scatter, everyone it's his birthday! You all know how he likes to party, I'm only gonna say one word POOP. Happy birthday my friend.
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

Monolith

Not sure if this image has ever been posted at the UMA before. I'm sure it probably has, but just in case it hasn't, here it is. It's an odd trio.
Anyway, have a great birthday!

Count_Zirock

Release the doves and commence the poo-flinging! (The maid's gonna have a conniption fit on Monday!) Hairy barfday, Scat-man!
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

marsattacks666

Gary.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

bigbud

Gary, my good, good friend! Was it yesterday or today? I know your loving family made it a very special day! All my best from Kansas!    Buddy

Fester

Happy Birthday!

Don't worry-- a little Grecian Formula will hide all that gray!

RICKH

Happy Birthday Gary!  Hope you got lots of monster goodies!
You can't kill the boogeyman.  Halloween (1978)

michblk

"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Scatter

AWWWWWWWWW.............thanks guys!! On the way out with the boys right now, but will fill you in on the birthday ghoulishness later. 
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Scatter

Here's a bit of my birthday booty........Laurel and Hardy figures!

Vintage Lucille Ball prescription receipt from the legendary Schwab's Drugstore in Hollywood!

ZUNI DOLL!!

Complete set of McDonaldland figures!

Vintage King Kong metal lunchbox!

Also, Nancy, Jordan and I went to "Halloween Fright Nights" at the South Florida Fairgrounds! Rides (man, the old stomach just ain't what it used to be), fair-type food (terrific foot long dogs, suitable for settling ride-disturbed tummys!), and three haunted houses! A great time!!

Then, after getting a good scare on at the fairgrounds, we headed to the theater for a late night viewing of "Paranormal Activity 3".......which we enjoyed.

Then out for a little late night nosh at the only thing in town still open.......Denny's :D

Then off to bed to contemplate how unbelievably blessed I am to have the family I have. A memorable 47th for sure!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Moonshadow

Sounds like a very enjoyable and successful celebration Gary!

charp13

Scatter- You were showered with birthday FUN!!  Your family really knows how to pick perfect presents  :)  That Zuni Doll is wonderful! I wouldn't know where to find a treasure like that. Awesome birthday booty!

Gasport

WOW! Incredible birthday haul there, my friend! Didn't know you were an L&H fan....Chuck McCann is a great friend of Zach's and does THE best impression of Oliver Hardy on earth! You do have a lot to be thankful for with that wonderful family of yours, but the pendulum swings both ways...you only get as good as you give. Obviously, the feeling is very mutual!