Toys You NEED

Started by Scatter, September 26, 2011, 06:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatter

What toys, monster or otherwise, do you YEARN to find but have been unable to either find or afford?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Street Worm

Newish ones I have to score one day-

FUNKO FORCE Universal Monsters Toys &
a set of Universal Studios Monsters Flashlight Keychains (from around '95?)

Way too rich for my blood-
Mars-1
Observer (Mars-1)
Eyegore
& coolest of all
Frankenfink!

& lots of old '60s toys- top of the list are (always)
Robot Commando & Great Garloo~

LundyAfterMidnight

The 8-inch AHI's from the 1970's are probably the Holy Grail of monster toys. I yearn for something that's never been (yet), that being toys &/or slot cars based on the monster hot rod models.

Those Funko Force monster figures are awesome! They're new & unique, yet they have more retro appeal to me than any recent monster toys I've seen in several years. They're still available on Amazon, & reasonable.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Wicked Lester

The Marx Frank , Creature , Mummy and Wolfman Mexican repro's in the crazy cool colors. Took 3 years to finally get a neon Frank at a price I could afford. Also ORIGINAL MPC PopTop's. Just got outbid on the purple Witch at $41 including shipping.
I'd allday be willing to pay $25-30 a piece shipped for either of these in nice condition. hint ;) hint

BaronLatos35

I still want to replace my childhood AHI Frankenstein and Dracula bend 'em.
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

raycastile

Coffin Joe figure - can't find it.
Telco Devil - can't afford it.
Certain Keith Ward Topstone masks - can't find them.
Carded AHI jointed wrist Mummy and Wolf Man - can't find them/can't afford them.
Carded AHI Bend Ems Mummy and Creature - can't find them/can't afford them.
Tomland Frankenstein, Wolfman, Dracula - will never find them/could never afford them.
AJ Renzi car - can't afford it.
Raymond Castile

marsattacks666

AHI: Male Creature, to complete the set. The AHI Male Creature, is the most expensive.......it's a tough-e, to find at an affordable price.  Lol. REMCO: Phantom and Creature.  I don't think I really want anything else? I pretty much have found every one of my Holy Grails.......so to speak.  Although, I wouldn't mind scoring some Colorforms: aliens..
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

bigbud

Still hoping for a Marx Haunted House and Kooky Spooky Tree.........Buddy

ChattyLMS

So many toys, so little money.......
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hepcat

Not including model kits or board games, these are the toys that head up my list:

MONSTER

Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist Laboratory
Standard Plastics Monster Wallets
King Zor
Odd Ogg
Hamilton's Invaders sets
Late edition blue Hasbro Marble Maze
Ideal Haunted House
Mattel Fright Factory Thingmaker set
Mattel Creepy Crawlers Thingmaker set

NON MONSTER

Johnny Seven OMA
Red Raven Magic Mirror Projector
Kenner Give-A-Show Projectors (variants)
MAN from UNCLE Napoleon Solo Gun
Hasbro Fizzies Fountain
Hasbro Dick Tracy Marble Maze
Hasbro Doctor Doolittle Marble Maze
Kenner Presto or Sparkle Paint Sets including Marvel Super-Heroes
Pre-1966 Lionel HO Train Sets & Cars

:(
Collecting! It's what I do!

Jethro

G.I. Joe German Soldiers of the World (1966)
Hamiltom Invaders
Mattel Camera Pistol and Radio Rifle
Johnny Seven rifle with all the grenade stuff. ( friend of mine has one in the box and two loose, said I could have one)
Mattel Fright Factory (he has one of those too, actually he has about anything we would want here)

marsattacks666

This is a really cool thread. Looking at other WANTS and HAVE TO HAVE, toys, I didn't realize how many toys existed. Wow!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Wich2

A replacement for the pink ELECTRON + bendy that I don't know how I lost! (The Space Marauder mini-version of the Colorforms Alien, from Toy House.)

I've seen them, but will not pay an exorbitant price for a poor condition piece!

bigbud

QuoteI didn't realize how many toys existed. Wow!

I did! And it use to eat at me that I couldn't collect them all! Gotta set your boundries and eventually know your limitations both in opportunities to purchase and cash reserves to purchase with. Took many years to understand that.      Buddy

ChattyLMS

Hepcat,
Do you have a picture of the Ideal Haunted House?  That sounds so intriguing. 

I'd love my Thing Maker Fright Factory

The game KaBala

I had the last two as a kid.  I loved that KaBala glowed in the dark!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)