COLLEGEVILLE COLLECTION

Started by sandman78, September 21, 2011, 06:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilitezoner

Quote from: Hepcat on October 17, 2011, 07:44:29 PM
The uniform you've pictured looks red though. I'm talking about the traditional Phillies white uniform but with pinstripes that are a maroon rather than straight red colour.

???

Got ya. My bad.

sandman78

There's some great Collegevile and Ben Cooper costumes on Ebay right now. The really good ones always come creeping out this time of year
The human mind is nothing but a gigantic library, with one helluva HORROR section!

twilitezoner

Quote from: sandman78 on October 22, 2011, 07:03:10 AM
There's some great Collegevile and Ben Cooper costumes on Ebay right now. The really good ones always come creeping out this time of year

I was going to go on ebay and look for a Batman Ben Cooper costume but then I realized it probably would be smart to wait until after Halloween.

Then again they probably fetch a decent price at any time of the year.

Kal-El

Wicked Lester

I have a bunch of the following pics over in the Weekly Finds thread but they fit right in here as well.
Many of these I have picked up in the last month or so. A couple were in beater boxes but still sealed and unused. Both Collegeville and Ben Cooper. These pics are pretty big so you'll have to scroll right to see the whole pic of the masks.

This one was still sealed in the bag for over 30 years so it is pretty wrinkled.

I love the graphics on those vinyl costumes but all have wrinkles and fold marks. Anyone know how to safely get those out?

marsattacks666

I really dig those masks. So colorful and bright.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Quote from: Wicked Lester on November 06, 2011, 04:13:02 PM
I have a bunch of the following pics over in the Weekly Finds thread but they fit right in here as well.
Many of these I have picked up in the last month or so. A couple were in beater boxes but still sealed and unused. Both Collegeville and Ben Cooper. These pics are pretty big so you'll have to scroll right to see the whole pic of the masks.

Oh I like those! And the first few costumes are sexy too!

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Scatter

WL, I get happy every time I see those costumes brother!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

sandman78

This one was still sealed in the bag for over 30 years so it is pretty wrinkled.

I love the graphics on those vinyl costumes but all have wrinkles and fold marks. Anyone know how to safely get those out?

Wow great costumes, glad there are so many Collegeville, Halco, and Ben Cooper collectors out there. This has turned into a very cool post. I love seeing all of the old costumes.
The human mind is nothing but a gigantic library, with one helluva HORROR section!

Wicked Lester

Thanks a lot guys. Glad ya all like my mediocre collection. Yea, I LOVE the graphics on this stuff.  Just wish I had the room to display them at the same time.
I'll switch the costumes out every few months. Still need to know a safe way to get rid of the folds and wrinkles in the vinyl costumes.

WL

marsattacks666

horror1o1

what is that werewolf and frankenstein on your shelf? they look like heads.
It's all about the Horror.

Dr. Blasko

I just saw a few of these for really cheap on eBay if anyone is searching for them.
We Belong Dead...

horror1o1

Quote from: Dr. Blasko on July 30, 2012, 12:52:28 AM
I just saw a few of these for really cheap on eBay if anyone is searching for them.

link?
It's all about the Horror.