Which Creature from the Black lagoon model is the nicest? Found good links.

Started by 1/6thtoyz, September 21, 2011, 02:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Wolfman66 on September 29, 2011, 04:59:23 AM
When it comes to the Creature kits man do got some favs and here is a couple of them.But one that do not have a pic of yet cause since being out of commision for while do to a injury is Creature kids Creature 1/4 scale kit.
But here is the ones that have pics of that are my Favs
Horizon with Julia Adams Lunar addon

Wolfman66 I hope you recover quickly, but these kits are great!!
Little by little I'm picking up the Creature kits. Gets a little expensive and takes up space.
Would like to see tha 1/4 scale when you are done.

Wolfman66

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on September 30, 2011, 12:21:44 AM
Quote from: Wolfman66 on September 29, 2011, 04:59:23 AM
When it comes to the Creature kits man do got some favs and here is a couple of them.But one that do not have a pic of yet cause since being out of commision for while do to a injury is Creature kids Creature 1/4 scale kit.
But here is the ones that have pics of that are my Favs
Horizon with Julia Adams Lunar addon

Wolfman66 I hope you recover quickly, but these kits are great!!
Little by little I'm picking up the Creature kits. Gets a little expensive and takes up space.
Would like to see tha 1/4 scale when you are done.
Thanks and getting back too full speed again and there's alot of nice creature kits out there in resin and vinyl.Just becareful on both as alot of the older kits get recasted.So if your unsure on one if its original or not let me know and will help ya out or put you in contact with someone that would know the real deal from a bootleg.But ya definitly will be hitting that creature soon my friend and when do you will be the first to see him. :)
Clint Eastwood in Tarantula 1955-Dropping Napalm.Follow in Order.

Anton Phibes

Nobody likes the Dark Horse Kit by Chris Walas(special effects guy for the Fly)? Its one of my favorites.  Pic from Don Capone's monsters models site.

Wolfman66

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 30, 2011, 04:15:29 PM
Nobody likes the Dark Horse Kit by Chris Walas(special effects guy for the Fly)? Its one of my favorites.  Pic from Don Capone's monsters models site.

I like it and its a nice kit don't get me wrong.But its so delicate to handle.
Clint Eastwood in Tarantula 1955-Dropping Napalm.Follow in Order.

Scary Terry

I love my DH/Walas Creech -- but, yes, it's delicate -- and after several moves, I need to make a few repairs on mine.  Gorgeous build-up in that pic!
Scary Terry
www.terrybeatty.blogspot.com

Sir Masksalot

I've got Creature on my mind since the movie aired on TV just last night. 'Thought I'd cast my rather belated vote for the Horizon GILLMAN >

I don't even collect model kits that often but this figure got a WOW at first sight >

Hepcat

I like the Laguna one:

Her breasts have a natural drop and thus look real.

;)

Too many present day artists/sculptures render breasts that sit/are placed far too high and look like volleyballs jutting out from a woman's chest. In other words like implants. Maybe the models these artists use are implanted themselves, but that's no excuse not to draw/sculpt breasts that look real instead of like fakes.

>:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website