WALGREEN'S HALLOWEEN POCKET SCREAMERS: SWEET NEW TOYS!

Started by Anton Phibes, September 13, 2011, 11:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Anybody seen these at Walgreen's Apparently there have been different ones released for years at variuos drug stores. I picked up their new clown. At only 2.99 each I couldnt resist. I loves me some creepy clowns. They also had a variety of hags and skull people.  The one I have has his hands at his side and is dressed in more vibrant colors but the lights and sounds are the same.

91710 4.25" Light & Sound Clown Giggle Screamer

91710 4.25" Light & Sound Screamer

91710 4.25" Light & Sound Screamer

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

One of my Monster Kid buddies gave me the Dracula one. I've got to admit, it's kind of cool.

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

werewolfwoman

that clown is gonna give me nightmares, i know a lot of people  say they are afraid of clowns but itruly am i watched IT, when i wasc six and had nightmares about it for years....i freakin hate clowns... i wish i could pretend to be cooler i  just can't hang with an evil spider clown :'(
even a woman who is pure of heart....well you know the rest..
http://www.auntydonut.etsy.com

Mitchellmania

zombiehorror

I've seen similar ones to those at Target in the past but the bodies on these look more detailed than in the past!

Creature Features

"It's Alive...oh, It's Alive! It's Alive, It's Alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!"

Prof. Hemispheres

Michael's has 3 new Halloween Screamer toys this year too.
Very similar in size to these.

mightyquinn

Walgreens also had a 24" Dracula that was pretty neat.  Kind of reminded me of a Telco with no motion.  Anyone been to Big Lots yet?

Zardoz

aura of foreboding

Quote from: mightyquinn on September 17, 2011, 05:01:46 PM
Walgreens also had a 24" Dracula that was pretty neat.  Kind of reminded me of a Telco with no motion.  Anyone been to Big Lots yet?

I had the same thought.  It just needed real hair.  In fact, they have the heads of those figures for sale (with sound or something), and I thought they would make great tops for Telco-like figures. 

I have been to Big Lots and have nothing substantial to report.  However, this was a few weeks back.  Perhaps they now have something worth buying.  No Chris Lee signs this year, though...  and my stores never got that in last year.   :(

mightyquinn

I was unimpressed with Big Lots stock and did not buy anything.  They did have the 'Dracula's Pub' lighted sign, but already have one.  Went to CVS today and they had the best selection uni monsters that I've seen so far.  Purchased a Dracula screamer, Frankenstien, Dracula, Witch, Reaper, windup walkers, 6 neat rubber bats, and some great Disney Halloween statues - Pluto as a pirate, Donald as a devil, & Minie as a fairy.  They were nice at only $4.50 each and will be on the hunt for Mickey.

mightyquinn

He his really more like 36"

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: mightyquinn on September 21, 2011, 09:53:18 PM
I was unimpressed with Big Lots stock and did not buy anything.  They did have the 'Dracula's Pub' lighted sign, but already have one.  Went to CVS today and they had the best selection uni monsters that I've seen so far.  Purchased a Dracula screamer, Frankenstien, Dracula, Witch, Reaper, windup walkers, 6 neat rubber bats, and some great Disney Halloween statues - Pluto as a pirate, Donald as a devil, & Minie as a fairy.  They were nice at only $4.50 each and will be on the hunt for Mickey.

Are the "windup walkers" anything we haven't seen before?  if so, could you post a picture?

ADAM

Monsters For Sale

I really liked the $20.00 Dracula.  It is built on a light-weight pvc frame.  The eyes light up red and he says, "come closer, come closer".  The face is flesh-colored.  I measured mine at 35" - just the right height for some of the smaller trick-or-treaters to look at eye-to-eye. A very stylish vampire in person.  Would be even better with a medallion on a ribbon hung around his neck.

They also had a dis-emboddied head (painted white) for $6.99 who's eyes light up and speaks.  There were also witch and zombie heads.

They also had a good-looking 12" vampire that rises from his coffin.

One thing about Walgreens this year:  Last year they had 2 half aisles of Halloween stuff.  One aisle had all decorations, toys and costumes.  The second aisle was all candy.  This year they had only 1 half aisle devoted to Halloween.  One side of the half aisle had the decorations and the other side had the candy.  Even then, they had to fill out one side by stacking sodas and crackers.

Sigh.

ADAM