Universal Monster MiniMates Series 2 Showing up a TRU!!

Started by GAKENSTEIN, September 07, 2011, 01:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAKENSTEIN

Be on the lookout, Universal Monsters Minimates Series 2 have been spotted at Toys R us in Texas! 

- Dracula and Dr. Van Helsing
- Frankenstein's Monster and a Villager (exclusive)
- Henry Frankenstein and the Bride
- Black-and-white Frankenstein's Monster and Dracula (both exclusive)

Additionally, two specialty and comic shop-exclusive sets will be hitting this month:

- Dracula, Dr. Van Helsing, Mina (exclusive) and Renfield (exclusive)
- Henry Frankenstein, the Monster, the Bride and Elizabeth (exclusive)

Post when you find 'em!!

"Supernatural perhaps, baloney perhaps not!"

myersjason78

Yeah... I found those, but no Retro Series 2 figures. People have been finding them at TRU, but no luck here. If you see them in a Texas TRU, please let me know.

marsattacks666

I haven't seen the MiniMates yet, only the retro Uni-Monsters
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

sinnerman

I found the MiniMates at a Toys 'R Us in Buffalo, along with the Footzeez and Super-deformed plushes.  No sign of the retro monsters.

Moonshadow

I thought the mini-mates weren't out til October! I'll be heading out to a local (Phoenix) store tomorrow. Thanks for the heads-up.

Moonshadow

No luck today in the desert.  However they did have one Creature and two Wolfman minimate packs on clearance (only down to $9.99). But I have both of 'em already.

Universal Steve

That is all we have up in my neck of the woods. Creature and Wolfman minimates for 5.99 and they had 2 Wolfmans left for 9.99.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Subatomic_Matt

If you all haven't already seen, you can order the Series 2 2-packs from the Toys R Us website. I did and they're fantastic!

1/6thtoyz

Picked up Franky, Drac,  & Bride today. Nicely done and like the new packaging.

Moonshadow

Still nothing at our pathetic TRU here. I think I will take Subatomic Matt's advice and order them. Sheesh!

King Kang Kong

Quote from: GAKENSTEIN on September 07, 2011, 01:37:15 AM
Be on the lookout, Universal Monsters Minimates Series 2 have been spotted at Toys R us in Texas! 

Additionally, two specialty and comic shop-exclusive sets will be hitting this month:

- Dracula, Dr. Van Helsing, Mina (exclusive) and Renfield (exclusive)
- Henry Frankenstein, the Monster, the Bride and Elizabeth (exclusive)

Post when you find 'em!!

The new 4-packs will be in specialty stores/comic shops 10/12, I'm seeing.

Moonshadow

I got my minimates in the mail via TRU and I love the angry villager! It's perfect. But I wish they had added some extensions to the Monster's feet to make him taller. He looks shorter than the Bride or Dr. Frankenstein! Also -no neck bolts. Oh well, they're still pretty cool.